Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Alpha 1 Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone*

Aggressive labs/ Hellblazer

attachment.php
Before Hellblazer/ 1-alpha, dmz, m-sten
attachment.php
End of week 3.

Along with the Hellblazer I took blockade ocs, aggressive labs elite(mk677). As well as one shake of muscle meds carnivore protein.

Did 4 weeks off and about to start next cycle using aggressive labs Maxx DMZ/ 10mg dmz-10mg m-sten per capsule. One in morning and one in evening. As well as blockade morning and night.

Attachments

• 018A104D-6BE2-4BEC-87A2-576107CDAB99.png
    018A104D-6BE2-4BEC-87A2-576107CDAB99.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 34
  • 01831A94-99E9-4839-A0AF-3CC40B7F0889.jpeg
    01831A94-99E9-4839-A0AF-3CC40B7F0889.jpeg
    292.8 KB · Views: 34
I wont be doing anything exotic or extreme. I will add it too a low dosage TEST CYP routine on I'm right now @ 200mg wk.
I will use the ALPHA 1 @ 20MG per day for the first week and then bump it up to 40MG and run it for 3-6 weeks, depending on how it goes.

I wont be doing anything exotic or extreme. I will add it too a low dosage TEST CYP routine on I'm right now @ 200mg wk.
I will use the ALPHA 1 @ 20MG per day for the first week and then bump it up to 40MG and run it for 3-6 weeks, depending on how it goes.
We will have fun with this stuff for sure.
I had Cholitisis before so I am easy on orals
My stomach and heart burn indigestion was bad last tren runs plus here and there.
Added magnesium oxide 400mg at night and clearing up..
Used long long as adhd meds deplete magnesuim and forgot it's been 2 years and things better again now I started do bile and acids should empty better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I recently ran alpha 1 at 40mg/day for 3 weeks and low dose TRT; just like you. I was hitting PR on the 3rd week. I swear that nothing other than Tren effect my strenght more than alpha 1.

I recently ran alpha 1 at 40mg/day for 3 weeks and low dose TRT; just like you. I was hitting PR on the 3rd week. I swear that nothing other than Tren effect my strenght more than alpha 1.
So maybe I will try it at 30mg week for myself.
But can I use for 4 weeks and do us use TUDCA OR UDCA? And how much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Any side effects? Any other gain other than strength.

I ran m1t many years ago with great success. I'm tempted to run it again just not sure what to run it with. I plan to run DHB next cycle but not sure if m1t would be good with it

Back