AM vs PM workouts

Stickler*

k... it's 11.27pm... my workouts have gone from AM to latenight.. and i had a redline at 10.15pm.. is that bad? LOL..... hahhahahha

if you read my deca and or tren thread.. i just added my most recent... ifi you read what i'm taking.. sleep sucks anyway.. hahah... but i'll tell you what, i had a rockstar last night, was up till 1am, slept like shit ... woke up like a thousand times.. but when I WAS SLEEPING, it was solid.. woke up this morning feeling happy, energized, and tolerant of just about everything.. confidence seemed to be through the roof too...

these are the feelings i missed when being off for the past 3 yrs...

aaaah.... life is good... sleep is well a fantasy.. but yeah.. i used to take 100mg of adderall a day for adhd... and i could sleep on that if i wanted too.. so an energy drink will be fine.. considering my body is conditioned for extreme stimulants (that i don't take anymore)...

i think i'll be alright.. let ya know in the morning

OMG@! ... went to sleep around 1am... laid in bed till about 3am awake... slept like crap, woke up wide awake at 5.30, hungry as hell..... here we go... insomnia for the first time this go round in full effect... let crazy begin..

I didn't ask because I knew you've been shaving your head and curling 256lbs. in each hand!

You don't have insomnia bro you're just not supposed to drink Redline within 4 hours of wanting to go to sleep.

well i can definitely say .... that other than redline i sleep like crap most nights.. and it's been getting worse.. lol

and yes.. i shave my head, curl 256 lbs.. but only in my left hand.. i curl 257 in the right... lol ... yeah right

Who doesn't shave their head? Chicks dig it.

The late night workouts are tough. Weekdays the only change I get to hit the gym is @ 8:30pm. Gym closes at 10. I take caffeine around 8:00.

I used to get my cardio done early in the AM but lately I've been trying to get it done during lunch at work but it's been rough. I enjoy getting in an early evening workout before 8pm. That seems to be the best time for me to workout both physically because I'm thoroughly warm and awake and mentally I feel good and there's enough time to unwind before having to hit the sack...

I go to the gym after work around 5-6 pm (depends on when I get there). I have enough energy to get through my workout and then I have supper, take care of freelance business, and then go to bed. I normally sleep decently, but I will often wake up at 4-4:30-5 in the morning hungry as hell. If I have a little protein, I'll zonk right out again, and I'm fine in the morning. Otherwise, I wake up at about 6:00 with almost pain because I'm so hungry and I can't sleep anymore.

sandiego said:
HAHA! I know I hate it too!

I still love ya though stick baby

yeah, it's fuckin' ugly... but untill i look like i'm in better shape than that dude... i'm leaving it! .. lol ..

i kinda hate it too... but i'm not in nearly good enough shape to put me up there at the moment, be outta the gym for almost 3yrs and see how confident you feel about posting pics... my old shots were pretty decent, now... i'm just ashamed of myself.. (ok, it's not THAT bad)... but still ... lol

Stickler* said:
yeah, it's fuckin' ugly... but untill i look like i'm in better shape than that dude... i'm leaving it! .. lol ..

LOL! Fair enough.

I think you look powerful in the avatar !! I love to get my workouts done early to
get it over with but my energy levels are better at night - I just have better workouts.
Gotta say I find it hard to go to sleep after late workout though.

Last edited:
Back