Amazing IGF1 LR3 ever!!

I am awaiting on my Ostarine as we speak! Already 2 weeks in with IGF after a short stint in August. The scale went up 2 lbs, however my waist feels tighter and my muscles feels fuller. I noticed a slight increase in reps or weight on certain lifts as well. My arms seem to be more "jacked" so to speak on those days and forearms more vascular than ever before. And keep in mind guys - I am on NOTHING else but supps. I know you guys are combining this with cycles and it's been phenomenal. That will happen very soon for me. But damn, if I am seeing this progress without anything, I can only imagine adding gear.

I am awaiting on my Ostarine as we speak! Already 2 weeks in with IGF after a short stint in August. The scale went up 2 lbs, however my waist feels tighter and my muscles feels fuller. I noticed a slight increase in reps or weight on certain lifts as well. My arms seem to be more "jacked" so to speak on those days and forearms more vascular than ever before. And keep in mind guys - I am on NOTHING else but supps. I know you guys are combining this with cycles and it's been phenomenal. That will happen very soon for me. But damn, if I am seeing this progress without anything, I can only imagine adding gear.

yeah bro, on cycle IGF-1 lr3 is crazy amazing no BS!!

40 to 80 applications local to the muscle was very advantageous for me especially for pumps, couldnt even do 70 % of my bi workouts w it

40 to 80 applications local to the muscle was very advantageous for me especially for pumps, couldnt even do 70 % of my bi workouts w it

Yeah ill bet, especially with 80mcgs, my arms would be exploding lol

You should run a review / log here next time you use the IGF-1 lr3

I ordered some last night! MC Advanced Supplements is the shiz! [emoji106]
I'm looking forward to those Christmas & end of year specials Presser always hooks us up with.
RFI8d92.jpg

S5 tap'n

its that time of year again lol

Back