Amino Acids, who takes them and how many grams?

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
Im doing the Muscle Tech stuff. Wonder what else is out there that is high dose and cheap.

ive been (along with my preworkout) 1500mg l-arg , 1000mg l-ornithine, 1500mg glutamine, and 3000mg beta-al

then post workout another 3000mg beta-al and 1500glutamine with shake

my fav blend is powershock by VPX, and i also loved prescription nutritions bcaa's and more

i drink gnc postworkout aminos during my workout. its 25 bucks if you got the homeboy hookup. 9 grams per serving

10g BCAA's and 10g glutamine first thing in the am and before training. Sometimes between meals. Both True Protein and Prescription Nutrition have good products.

I take 5g bcaa before and after training. I eat 1.5 hours before I train and as zoo as I get home so I don't load up on them a whole lot but I do use them and recommend them to anyone. For you guys that use prescription nutritions. Put in the code BIGMAC and you'll save another 5 percent on your order

I used to take bcaas and ecaas during my workout. I wish I could remember how much exactly but Im almost positive the ecaa was 10 and 15 grams of the bcaas and I got it online a long time ago. I haven't taken them in a while to be honest.

bcaa n more. Cheap, features Ajipure, contains all bcaa, glutamine, and citrulline. 1 serving is over 10g aminos...tastes good....sorry shameless plug, but i really believe its best bang for buck and since it has Ajipure you cant really argue...3lbs, over 90 servings, for 45.00 plus shipping...cmon, we're killing it

I'm with mike on this one. Fantastic product from prescription nutrition. If you guys wanna try it enter the discount code BIGMAC and you'll save even more dinero on your order! xplosion and bcaa n more together is amazing

Last edited:
bcaa n more. Cheap, features Ajipure, contains all bcaa, glutamine, and citrulline. 1 serving is over 10g aminos...tastes good....sorry shameless plug, but i really believe its best bang for buck and since it has Ajipure you cant really argue...3lbs, over 90 servings, for 45.00 plus shipping...cmon, we're killing it

this is what im using for my prep...the BCAA n More is a good buy, plus it's the Ajipure ... I mix it with the Explosion and im good to go...

I was taking 5gms twice a day, but now usually once a day. I've heard they're more important when dieting and I'm not right now.
Other than that, I get 5gms glutamine and 5gms creatine once to twice per day. Definitely helps recovery.

30g aminos in 2litre bottle of water, sip on till empty, all day. refill as needed

20grams bcaa preworkout
10grams eaa prewokout
100g dextrose

20grams bcaa during workout
10grams eaa
35g dextrose

p.s.

i get my aminos free... :)

will have to check this out.

I'm going to have to give that a try with your pre workout stimulant product. I tried Buzz Saw from True Protein and the ingredient list is good, but I gag when I drink it. When I start dieting I'm going to need something to add to my drinking water throughout the day.

guys i know you may think its hype but really, try our products, you wont be let down. No fancy bottles, etc. Ive spent all the money on quality ingredients from legitimate proven companies...no china shit here

guys i know you may think its hype but really, try our products, you wont be let down. No fancy bottles, etc. Ive spent all the money on quality ingredients from legitimate proven companies...no china shit here

BIG BIG BUMP for Mike and Company! On top of great products and prices they are also a sponsor, which means everything!

Back