An Old Friend of Mine was Killed last week.

mkdk

Mendocino County Sheriff’s Deputy Shot Dead; Suspect Killed « CBS San Francisco

I worked with this guy in 80's at Mervyns as store detectives. If you dont like cops thats fine I dont either because most are assholes but this guy was not, He was a state champ wrestler, 6'5 and 280. He was just a nice guy with great big laugh. When big paroles would come and steal and they wanted to fight ,Rick would just own them in seconds. Some scum killed him with a machine gun. The only thing I can think of was dirt bag was on fully auto and he only had 3 round burst in his AR15. If you know anything about guns a fully auto ak 47/or Ar 15 will chew up a car like nothing. Rick was President of Police athletic league and coached youngsters to wrestle. A true nice guy. One of the very few nice people I have met in my life. He leaves behind 5 kids.

that's terrible and I'm sorry to hear it

glad the suspect is no longer around and got what he deserved

Last edited:
My condolences and prayers bro. We hard that all the way down here. A guy I follow on IG was also posting about it.

Its a terrible loss man, I'm sorry. Thousands grieve for him and his family. If you have never been to an Officers funeral I strongly encourage you to attend. It will change you forever

Having been to a LEO funeral it is amazing how they support each other. They come from all around the country to honor a fallen member.

cop or not he was your friend you knew him and his ways..so im sorry for your loss bro..ive lost both parents and some good friends so i understand your feelings

Back