Anabolic Steroids Raw Powders---big discount---LMC (2015-12-14)

Probably wont post on this forum again, but I ordered from Amy 2 weeks ago after my previous order from another supplier was seized and It came fine. Not really much else to say. :satan:

Obtained an email from LMC requesting that, as a prior customer, I leave a review regarding my experience with this raw powder vendor.

I've placed one order with LMC a while back when they were offering a sale on test e - $120 USD for 100g; $170 total with shipping. I used Amy as my provider, and I will elaborate more so on her later down this post; I have very nice things to say about her and recommend her for help extremely.

I received a tracking number within 12 hours of submitting payment and information. 'Acceptance' on tracking website and receiving package were 3 days apart. Package was mailed inconspicuously and wrapped bombproof. Without disclosing more information pertaining to their methodology behind how they packed, I will conclude tampering would have been extremely evident. Total elapsed time from submitting payment information to receiving package: 5 days (looking at emails as I write this).

One of the hardest stages in homebrewing that simple: email, wait, receive, go.

Brewed 100 mL of t e 200 mg/mL EO, 20% BB, BA omitted. Product came out stellar following filtration. Blasted 1.6g/week for 2 weeks, dropped down to 1g/week for there on out (6 weeks blasting at this point) following inability to keep E2 under containment with 2.5 mg pharma letro ED. Don't have blood work to offer as of writing this post, however I believe aforementioned letro gauging difficulties provides reasonable subsistence - UGL provider I used [prior to delving into homebrewing) had me blasting 2g of t e/week and still feeling like shit, experiencing crackling joints, poor libido using the same letro source.

I can only vouch for their test e product offering. I came across them following research into powder vendors on Meso RX, Reddit /steroidsourcetalk, couple other forums. After comparing to 3 other prominent raw providers, I decided on them [due to feedback, track record, blood work reports - notably /sst, prices, etc].

More elaboration on Amy: She is an absolute sweetheart. Any questions I had she answered quickly and thoroughly, always to the point. Felt like I was talking to a human [of similar interests - PEDs, AAS, etc.] rather than what I'm sure the headache we have all experienced with other e-commerce customer service providers. Shit, a friend at that. She still keeps me updated with any sale they're offering, wishes me happy holidays, and asked me prior how quality is and if there is anything that could be made better. Reiterated recommend her extremely.

That's my review. As long as quality persists, you shouldn't have any qualms considering them. More "exotic" compounds e.g. NPP, trenbolone, Halotestin, etc. research [more] thoroughly and request information, as you would any source.

I know this is my first post but for what it's worth...

I have been dealing with Amy we have done 4 orders so far, all of which went through. I am in Canada and it is hard to get these through in a reliable manner. We have gotten hgh ble tops as well as test e. It passes the labmax test no problem. We have a brand here called norvotrop, and their blue tops beat the potency hands down. I get the side effects at just 2 iu a day. My friends also love it, and for the price, I really cant go wrong.

Just send an email to amy, she is really nice and quick to reply. [email protected]

If you have questions, this is not some guy putting a biased review. Just send me an email, or PM, and I will let you know what you need to know :)

I just recently order some Test E and Tren Ace.
The quality was amazing.
Amy is my sales rep and she made sure that all my needs were met.
I received my order in 7 business days
If anyone have any order plans I would email [email protected]
The service is great.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

Obtained an email from LMC requesting that, as a prior customer, I leave a review regarding my experience with this raw powder vendor.

I've placed one order with LMC a while back when they were offering a sale on test e - $120 USD for 100g; $170 total with shipping. I used Amy as my provider, and I will elaborate more so on her later down this post; I have very nice things to say about her and recommend her for help extremely.

I received a tracking number within 12 hours of submitting payment and information. 'Acceptance' on tracking website and receiving package were 3 days apart. Package was mailed inconspicuously and wrapped bombproof. Without disclosing more information pertaining to their methodology behind how they packed, I will conclude tampering would have been extremely evident. Total elapsed time from submitting payment information to receiving package: 5 days (looking at emails as I write this).

One of the hardest stages in homebrewing that simple: email, wait, receive, go.

Brewed 100 mL of t e 200 mg/mL EO, 20% BB, BA omitted. Product came out stellar following filtration. Blasted 1.6g/week for 2 weeks, dropped down to 1g/week for there on out (6 weeks blasting at this point) following inability to keep E2 under containment with 2.5 mg pharma letro ED. Don't have blood work to offer as of writing this post, however I believe aforementioned letro gauging difficulties provides reasonable subsistence - UGL provider I used [prior to delving into homebrewing) had me blasting 2g of t e/week and still feeling like shit, experiencing crackling joints, poor libido using the same letro source.

I can only vouch for their test e product offering. I came across them following research into powder vendors on Meso RX, Reddit /steroidsourcetalk, couple other forums. After comparing to 3 other prominent raw providers, I decided on them [due to feedback, track record, blood work reports - notably /sst, prices, etc].

More elaboration on Amy: She is an absolute sweetheart. Any questions I had she answered quickly and thoroughly, always to the point. Felt like I was talking to a human [of similar interests - PEDs, AAS, etc.] rather than what I'm sure the headache we have all experienced with other e-commerce customer service providers. Shit, a friend at that. She still keeps me updated with any sale they're offering, wishes me happy holidays, and asked me prior how quality is and if there is anything that could be made better. Reiterated recommend her extremely.

That's my review. As long as quality persists, you shouldn't have any qualms considering them. More "exotic" compounds e.g. NPP, trenbolone, Halotestin, etc. research [more] thoroughly and request information, as you would any source.

Thanks for your feedback pal, welcome to contact your rep. for new year promos if any new requirements, cheers for the 2016 !!

Thanks very much for your reviews, looking for bigger cooperation in the 2016 new year, wish you more successes and healthy!

LMC Review

I have made 2 orders from LMC so far. Both orders arrived in less than 14 days with international post and contained tracking numbers. Myself and many others who have used the products I have received have been very satisfied. So far I've ordered their Test E, Tren Ace, Test P, Sustanon 250, and nandralone decanoate so my review is based on these. As the results have been excellent I will be returning for more of their other products as well. I have been dealing with Daisy and she has provided an excellent service with timely responses to all questions and regularly follows up on my customer satisfaction. Overall I have been very happy and I highly recommend them.

Thanks for your reviews and consistent support for LMC, we will and def do our utmost to provide best quality RAWS and professional service. If any unsatisfactory during the cooperation please feedback that to us.

Back