Anadrol - thing of the past

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
If you have ever read the profile on Anadrol, you will see it is listed as one of the strongest drugs out there, and the weight and strength gains from it should be rapid and huge. Like 20-30lbs. Thing is, I see anadrol all over the place and people that take them, but have never ran across any or seen anybody that matches what the profile says. So is all the legit Anadrol a thing of the past?

I honestly think a lot of it has to with the fact that its mostly kids taking anadrol or dianabol and they just take it to puff out and have no idea what real hard work in the gym is anymore!

However the drol i have taken more recently , while it was very good, it didnt seem to have the same kick like the old Hemo or Hankuks had, then again maybe it felt so much stronger back then cause i was a kid and not nearly as big as i was when i took it later on in life

i had some stuff from turkey years ago and one tab a day blew me up around 15-20 pounds, calves got up to like 19" back then at 25 pounds less than i currently weight.

and yea i like to call it the end of my great hair drug as well. it started falling out with that and hasnt stoppped.

Almost can say the say thing for D-bol. D-bol back in the day was fire!

not sure about that-in the past 5 weeks I've put on 20lbs...now don't get me wrong this is where my body was before

lost 20lbs working Sandy

they feed us like shit

Back in the day, my Dr would scribble a script for Anadrol 50, IIRC 2-3 per day and tell me "I expect big things from you!" Yes puts on lots of size in a hurry. Drawback was massive water retention. My cheeks looked like I was storing nuts for winter

When I used about 20 years ago,, the A50 and d-Bol and test suspension and cyp and sust was about all there was. All pharm grade or from vet, (same thing).
I was 300 plus lbs. Doses were not as high as I see guys running now so I'm confident the shit today is not as potent as the label states.

When I used about 20 years ago,, the A50 and d-Bol and test suspension and cyp and sust was about all there was. All pharm grade or from vet, (same thing).
I was 300 plus lbs. Doses were not as high as I see guys running now so I'm confident the shit today is not as potent as the label states.

This^

I liked this and i am stingy with my likes. LOL

I once had Hemos yrs back and they were easily the strongest abombs I've ever used...hard to find a high quality brand these days

I never responded to Anadrol. I gave the remainder of my bottle to a friend who gained 30lbs on 1 tab a day for 5 weeks

nope, watered down supply or wrong supplier thats all. Chris250 is using the special ones he got from someone for xmas and loves them...says they are spot on...many foreign suppliers simply under dose it or mix it with other cheaper compounds
If you have ever read the profile on Anadrol, you will see it is listed as one of the strongest drugs out there, and the weight and strength gains from it should be rapid and huge. Like 20-30lbs. Thing is, I see anadrol all over the place and people that take them, but have never ran across any or seen anybody that matches what the profile says. So is all the legit Anadrol a thing of the past?

nope, watered down supply or wrong supplier thats all. Chris250 is using the special ones he got from someone for, xmas and loves them...says they are spot on...many foreign suppliers simply under dose it or mix it with other cheaper compounds

this is true, and they are very, very close to the real deal...I once had the American Syntex Anadrol (is that correct, brand?) and I blew the F*cl up on those, gained over 20lbs in 8 weeks, alot of water, but was strong as a raging bull...lol !!! Plus, I was just a kid, and all I knew was lift heavy, eat alot....(so that is why I got bloated) Anyway, I been on these for 5 days now, and I do feel much fuller, and rounder looking. Strengh feels up, everything feels lighter, and just easier. These are UG, but honestly they are very good UG....I give them 2 thumbs up...!!!!

Back