anavar tbol mix

Did some 21 sets for bicep Standerd grip,hammer,reverse curl.last set I had some new veins creeping around ,good stuff

It's all coming together now,vascular and pumps.I feel good just a little tired and I am hungry all the time.but some heart burn but eating makes it go away.

i hate heartburn on cycle! shit is painful!

sounds like your doing well and training hard, and shit man i havent done reverse hammer curls in a decade lol, forgot about those lol

Man I am popping a lot of tums last two days.this combo is the worst ever on heart burn.I have popped a lot of orals and never like this.

Are you taking both together? If so ,maybe take them each about 1 hr or so apart from each other.. see if it doeant help.

tbol gives me the craziest pumps i've ever had. I absolutely love tbol, its my favorite oral by far. I get calf pumps more than anything, to the point where I can't walk for extended periods of time, lololololol. I love the stuff though!!!!

Man I think I'm gonna up my anavar to 100 mg a day and tbol stay at 60 mg a day.I feel like I'm just running tbol to tell the truth anavar seems like a week compound at 60 mg

Well I feel the tbol and see its effects but I have not used anavar before and I am either going to drop the tbol and go for 100 mg anavar ed or drop the anavaf and go 80 tbol ed. I'm thinking anavar is not for me its just a week compound.remember I am use to using 100 mg dbol or anadrol and just finished SD. So either I need to wait a couple weeks or drop one.anyone who used anavar think its to early to drop it?

Last edited:
It took a while but now I feel the burning pumps and the way you have minimal movement on the Ares u work out like arm day I can not shave and barely wash my hair after the gym

Man... I don't see how guys can run so much var. I can do like no more than 40mg's before I can't even get through a workout. I have also done the Tbol/Var combo before and loved it. I think I did 30/30 on it for like 2.5 months. Fullness and strength. Reminded me of SD abit.

Man I take my anavar 3 times a day 20-20-10 mg
But I have heard people taking it all at ounce anyone have any experience doing both???

Man... I don't see how guys can run so much var. I can do like no more than 40mg's before I can't even get through a workout. I have also done the Tbol/Var combo before and loved it. I think I did 30/30 on it for like 2.5 months. Fullness and strength. Reminded me of SD abit.
Did u take all 30 of each before the workout?

Back