anavar

I'm doing 30mg/day anavar only, this is day 8 and the gains are starting to show nicely but this morning I'm starting to notice the decrease in sex drive, probably because anavar shuts down natural test slowly and I'm just now getting totally shut down, wanted to do the whole thing anavar only but will probably do a shot of test p or e just to get the sex drive back..

so that explains it. i was wonderin why i havent been able to finish lately. my girl keeps askin if its her. i tell her its not her and im not quite sure whats goin on.it really sux though

yea I noticed the same thing, I actually didn't do the test p/e instead decided to stick with the anavar only, the erection ok but it's hard to cum.. and the climax is not quite as good.. but on days 3-7, when my natural test was still normal - the sex was cool, I actually liked that even better then all natural sex

actually I just had sex again today and now I'm not really noticing any difference, only can go a little longer before climax, maybe it just takes a few days to adjust or some of it is just in my mind..

jth250 said:
because anavar has no effect on the bodys natural test production ??

Anavar has recently been found to affect test production.

© 2006 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Inc. Volume 41(3), March 2006, pp 304-314

Oxandrolone in the Treatment of HIV-Associated Weight Loss in Men: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study
[Clinical Science]
Grunfeld, Carl MD, PhD*; Kotler, Donald P. MD†; Dobs, Adrian MD‡; Glesby, Marshall MD§; Bhasin, Shalender MD[//]; for the Oxandrolone Study Group

Abstract^
Objective: To evaluate the efficacy and safety of oxandrolone in promoting body weight and body cell mass (BCM) gain in HIV-associated weight loss.

Methods: Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Two hundred sixty-two HIV-infected men with documented 10% to 20% weight loss or body mass index <=20 kg/m2 were randomized to placebo or to 20, 40, or 80 mg of oxandrolone daily. After 12 weeks, subjects were allowed to receive open-label oxandrolone at a dose of 20 mg for another 12 weeks.

Results: Body weight increased in all groups, including the group receiving placebo, during the double-blind phase (1.1 ± 2.7, 1.8 ± 3.9, 2.8 ± 3.3, and 2.3 ± 2.9 kg in placebo and 20-, 40-, and 80-mg oxandrolone groups, respectively; all P < 0.014 vs. baseline). BCM increased from baseline in all groups (0.45 ± 1.7, 0.91 ± 2.2, 1.5 ± 2.5, and 1.8 ± 1.8 kg in placebo and 20-, 40-, and 80-mg oxandrolone groups, respectively). At 12 weeks, only the gain in weight at the 40-mg dose of oxandrolone and the gain in BCM at the 40- and 80-mg doses of oxandrolone were greater than those in the placebo group, however. Oxandrolone treatment was associated with significant suppression of sex hormone-binding globulin, luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and total and free testosterone levels. Treatment was generally well tolerated but accompanied by significant increases in transaminases and low-density lipoprotein as well as decreases in high-density lipoprotein.
Conclusion: Oxandrolone administration is effective in promoting dose-dependent gains in body weight and BCM in HIV-infected men with weight loss.

mikeswift said:
good post mchris, thanks for that and welcome to the site

Definitly GREAT info, thank you for making such a valueable contribution on your first post and most of WELCOME TO MC mchris! Stick around, this community of people is amazing.

Back