Annual Party

Why not everyone jsut meet up at the Arnold or some place like that where there is a huge expo for three days. Everyone attending wear a MC shirt and write your screen name across the top back of it. People will sonder who the fvck we are with all our matching shirts and goofy names

meet up some where almost everyone can go, if alot of people live on the east coast then have it somewhere

But im up for the arnold expo, ill be there

Big Guns said:
We couldn't even organize a photo contest. How the hell would we pull off a party?

LMAO---true very true

but like jshoty said the arnold would be the best place to try and organize something like this-i know that i am going

superman1975 said:

LMAO---true very true

but like jshoty said the arnold would be the best place to try and organize something like this-i know that i am going

ill see you there then hopefully

Why not book a cruise? There are some good deals out there right now, and they would probably give a discount for a group booking too.

Sweet, I'll be there for sure. the gf and I are heading down on friday night and wil be there sat. morning oogling at all the freaks and hotties.

Badgermoon said:
Why not book a cruise? There are some good deals out there right now, and they would probably give a discount for a group booking too.

that would be expensive, money you can spend on other stuff

Back