Another bust...!!! be careful guys

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
--- Heard about his from a buddy of mine...its getting scary out there guys...be safe...

by Russell Jones
Source: WBRZ
Updated: September 9, 2010 5:58 PM

Five people have been arrested and hundreds of drugs seized after state and federal authorities say they busted a steroid distribution ring in Baton Rouge.

Louisiana State Police issued a press release this afternoon saying they arrested 26-year-old Jordan Berza and 24-year-old Christopher Gass of Lake Charles. Investigators said they two were shipping steroids in from China and supplying them to dealers in the area.

They also arrested 24-year-old Terry Kuykendall of Baton Rouge, as well as 23-year-old Bryce Meaux and Tyler Kuykendall of Lake Charles. Investigators said the three were distributing the steroids, and also accused Berza and Meaux of operating a drug lab and possessing drugs and guns.

State Police said the arrests came after a year-long investigation into steroid distribution around south Louisiana. That investigation led to five search warrants being served in Lake Charles and one in Baton Rouge. During those searches investigators seized about $80,000 in cash, more than 300 vials of steroids, two weapons and two steroid-making labs.

Terry Kuykendall is being held at the East Baton Rouge Parish jail, while the other four are being held in Calcasieu Parish

That's getting crazy, I think most of us are buying for personal use so hopefully we're safe

That's getting crazy, I think most of us are buying for personal use so hopefully we're safe

I agree..its just getting crazy...Im hearing way to many rumors, and truths out there right now...Just be super safe guys...

you say that, but as LEO depts. are working on less resources, their busts need more 'bang for the buck'.

AAS investigations are cheaper and easier than others, with substantial hauls.

There's only been one bust around here and that's only because guys were dealing to high school kids and the parents were complaining so the cops basically HAD to do something

There's only been one bust around here and that's only because guys were dealing to high school kids and the parents were complaining so the cops basically HAD to do something

those guys deserve to get nailed then...LOL !!! High school kids come on...they dont even have money...LOL !!! I bet they will serve a bit of time:wink:

you say that, but as LEO depts. are working on less resources, their busts need more 'bang for the buck'.

AAS investigations are cheaper and easier than others, with substantial hauls.

Pretty close. Its sad to say, but busting young white AAS "dealers" is a lot easier and safer than doing real work and busting the thousands of crack houses. Let's be real. Pick on a bunch of crack dealers and crack houses and somebody's going to cry "racism", but bust a "horrible steroid dealer" and its a media frenzy and most jackasses will applaud them.

I was gonna defend the dealers, but really can't if they had illegal weapons on them. They certainly do not make Steroid users, or dealers look good. LAME,.....

I was gonna defend the dealers, but really can't if they had illegal weapons on them. They certainly do not make Steroid users, or dealers look good. LAME,.....
the article said..... possessing guns. Guns are not illegal. Maybe some details were left out here....

yeah a 22 long rifle and a deer hunting rifle, gotta hype it up
wonder how many meth houses they pass on the way to the evil house?

yeah a 22 long rifle and a deer hunting rifle, gotta hype it up
wonder how many meth houses they pass on the way to the evil house?

surprised they werent stated as 'deadly automatic assualt rifles' :rolleyes:

and peddeling their poison to the children of society-it's the kids we're worried about the kids

making filthy steriods in their toilets at home:drooling:

oh shit look at all this money we just made and all this "contra band" we just got...tax dollars hard at work:moon:

it's the kids...praise uh whoever is in power right now

...fuck I'm drunk:thumbsup:

I was hoping that if they were licensed guns, it would be irrelevant to put in.....Drugs in possesion,... I assume illegal. Guns in possession, I would assume illegal. If I was a betting man, I would bet the guns weren't legit. You can stick up for them if you like but they only made people who use PED's look worse.I want to have PED's be legal, and stuff like this does not help.

The gun charges were due to the fact that it is illegal to posses any gun while being involved in a drug crime. They were not illegal weapons.

Back