Another great video!

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
Thought this was worth posting.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrUkqQLazLo[/media]

Fuck yeah I watched all ten minutes of it and kept looking at my watch to see if i had time to go lift before my gym closes,lol, shit had me crazy pumped up! I get tears in my eyes when I get that pumped up, its crazy i know but my eyes swell up with water when i get that psyched up,lol

I wish I could find the video on youtube where Dave Palumbo goes to visit Kai Greene in his apt in brooklyn. That shit had me sad as hell. I used to live in brooklyn and I know where Kai comes from and that shit aint NO joke over there. Kai seems like such a loner and it showed how broke dude was. Dave Palumbo offered to buy kai groceries if he would cook for him and his camera man and kai's eyes lit up. As depressing as it was, it motivated the shit out of me, because kai's loyalty and dedication to the iron is parallel to none imo

Fuck yeah I watched all ten minutes of it and kept looking at my watch to see if i had time to go lift before my gym closes,lol, shit had me crazy pumped up! I get tears in my eyes when I get that pumped up, its crazy i know but my eyes swell up with water when i get that psyched up,lol

SAME!!

Great video Nuk, you got good taste bro

I wish I could find the video on youtube where Dave Palumbo goes to visit Kai Greene in his apt in brooklyn. That shit had me sad as hell. I used to live in brooklyn and I know where Kai comes from and that shit aint NO joke over there. Kai seems like such a loner and it showed how broke dude was. Dave Palumbo offered to buy kai groceries if he would cook for him and his camera man and kai's eyes lit up. As depressing as it was, it motivated the shit out of me, because kai's loyalty and dedication to the iron is parallel to none imo

yeah bro try to find it, you got me interested now in seeing it, sounds good, but what was sad? cause he had no money or the loner thing, i kind of got lost as to which part was sad

i found it but im on my phone now so cant post it, just youtube on the road with kai greene, should pop up, its a 2 part video.

I guess both are sad. He lives in this apartment with no furniture, just crazy paintings and drawings that i guess he does. The building elevator smells like piss, dave asks him about it and he just shrugs it off and avoids the question. I dont know if it was because he was embarrased or he is just so used to it that it doesnt phase him. Dave said he has no car and never did to his knowledge, and he is counting pennies. Every green bean is accounted for

Maybe it's the mood I'm in but whenever I see these vids slapped together with cheesy ass music and a douche bag narrator I want to shoot myself. I'll try it again muted!

WV and Presser, here you go

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tddkr7Oxf8U?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tddkr7Oxf8U?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back