Any good Movies Out in Theaters Now?

By Dumb and Dumber, do you mean Obama's news conference after the Ferguson trial?!? And the Fox News interview with Ferguson Committeewoman Patricia Bynes?!? OMG did she get GHETTO during that interview LOL! I thought she was about to take her earrings off and you know what it means when a black woman takes off her earrings!! Lol...
Sorry, I'm a little worked up...lol
I Gotta watch it now!

LOL, YEAH IM SURE LOL, UNLESS THE LAST HOUR OF THE MOVIE THAT WE WALKED OUT ON WAS SO GOD THAT IT MADE UP FOR THE REST OF THE MOVIE THEN I CANT SEE ANYONE LIKING IT

Last hour did pick up more action. But the first 2 would hVe still killed it for ya lol

By Dumb and Dumber, do you mean Obama's news conference after the Ferguson trial?!? And the Fox News interview with Ferguson Committeewoman Patricia Bynes?!? OMG did she get GHETTO during that interview LOL! I thought she was about to take her earrings off and you know what it means when a black woman takes off her earrings!! Lol...
Sorry, I'm a little worked up...lol

I won't even watch Obama. Fuck head makes me cringe every time I hear his annoying voice. I use to really care about what was going on in the world. Now all I care about is my body and the gains I'm gettin. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curious who else seen the movie INTERSTELLAR,

Cause i thought it sucked to the point i walked out of movie theater with my wife it was so bad, so anyone seen it???

Cause i thought it sucked to the point i walked out of movie theater with my wife it was so bad, so anyone seen it???

Still haven't, I watched Serena and Fury which were pretty good. Predestination was worth watching too. That Awkward moment was surprisingly good. Watched all these for free, and I had previously thought Zac efron was a ***, but he's pretty funny in that movie.

Not yet... I listen your advice and don't go to cinema. Waiting for divx :-)

I'm going to go see "Interstellar" this coming weekend with my wife, at least i thick we are! It looks really good and I love space movies!

Interstellar is the best movie that have seen in a theater in a few years, normally i cant even sit through a movie that movie was 3 hours long and i was glued the whole time.

Make sure you see it in Imax

- - - Updated - - -

Night crawler was excellent also, but interstellar is a must see in the theater

- - - Updated - - -

hahaha I just saw this comment.

Whoa Press! You got problem with imagining time as the forth dimension big fella!? Lol

Yeah, unless you are into astro/quantum physics and think Neil degrasse Tyson is more captivating than latest Miley Cyrus videos, you might find it a little out there.

I think it was an awesome job representing the contemporary theories of physics which can be hard to imagine as is. Tho I would not have complained if they had a prettier face in the cast, not that you had to strip her naked or anything lol

Whoa Press! You got problem with imagining time as the forth dimension big fella!? Lol

Yeah, unless you are into astro/quantum physics and think Neil degrasse Tyson is more captivating than latest Miley Cyrus videos, you might find it a little out there.

I think it was an awesome job representing the contemporary theories of physics which can be hard to imagine as is. Tho I would not have complained if they had a prettier face in the cast, not that you had to strip her naked or anything lol

bro i love that type of stuff! absolutely love quantum physiques, theoretical and the likes, and theres was absolutely zero of that in the first 2 hours of the movie! which is when we left! at the 2 hour mark! it sucked, we left when they got to space and met up with Jason Bourne, and up to that point there was nothing about quantum physiques, or anything of substance! And if you think Neil Degrass of the Cosmos is any good your nuts, he's a sham! I'll take Michio Kaku over the phony Degrass any day! lol

Now if the movie picked up as i said earlier in my posts, then maybe i missed it after we left, but that movie sucked. In any case i love space movies, and love science in general, even the shit that goes over my head i enjoy lol, but again , if anyone can tell me that movie wasn't slow and had any of what you speak about in the first two hours then your nuts! I seen sand storms, corn fields, and corny ass dialogue! it was dummied down if u ask me!

Back