Any of you men ever go shopping with a woman?

i will even hold the damn purse and carry it around from time to time, hell i'll go one up on most of you bros. in emergency situations ive even went and bought her tampax, just laugh and say do they look like there for me. lol.

She's 'measuring you up'. If you can't take it, if you start to bitch and moan, then you're in trouble. After you 'pass the test' you can get away with skipping some of the stores, or some of the mall trips.

If you MUST complain. Make extra sure to take ample time to form your comments into very funny jokes. If she laughs then you're ok, but it's risky.

I just found out that we're doing the same shit again this Friday! :mad:

It's coming close to that "time" of the month so if we shop for 5 hours and I get no ass, I'll be pissed!

You guys make it almost scientific. I always show my displeasure when we go shoping, but then again, that could be the reason why I have to blow through tissues...

So you hold the purse, buy tampons, and shop with a smile on your face with a joke from time to time??? Jeezz, I stick to Ms Lubriderm...

jaywooly said:
So you hold the purse, buy tampons, and shop with a smile on your face with a joke from time to time?

Yep, that's what I do.

You know, back in the day, Eddie Murphy used to do this standup comedy routine where he'd get to talking about how much money he had and how much it would cost him to get married. Then he'd yell "ain't no pussy worth 2 million dollars!!!"

Guess what. Eddie Muphy is now married, with children. You figure it out.

Yikes dude, it can be the worst. Butr now I've got a top notch chick who isn't addicted to spending my money. She's just addicted to spending time with me---awww---how special.

Back