anybody count their daily fat grams?

i do, only because I generally eat more fats and fewer carbs than most probably do.
fats are a big part of my caloric intake.

I don't really count anything. I have a rough idea of how much protein I eat, but other than that, I pretty much eat whatever I want. Probably not the best approach....

I don't really count anything. I have a rough idea of how much protein I eat, but other than that, I pretty much eat whatever I want. Probably not the best approach....

the good ol' "see" food diet!:gold:

Pretty much my approach...I eat when hungry and eat whatever I want (that's clean)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I count everything, but I stick to a specific macro ratio so I have to know everything. It helps though when it's time to make changes, and you know what works and what doesn't.

This is my approach too. Unfortunately its also my approach with finances which is why I found out the hard way today that my bank account is empty and I don't get paid until Wed at midnight!!

This is my approach too. Unfortunately its also my approach with finances which is why I found out the hard way today that my bank account is empty and I don't get paid until Wed at midnight!!

It's uncanny how similar we are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back