Anyon on here use t o r?

I didn't realize it attracted a bunch of attention lol I thought the point was it prevented it lol. I'm no computer buff by any means though

"Tor" is for "Onion Routing", it uses layers upon layers of encryption and relays to communicate anonymously.You probably want to protect your IP with a VPN to start, most busts occur due to outside activity from the darknet that leads to a particular users activity. It's actual encryption is heavy and very hard to break. Never been down there but I'm sure everything goes if you look long enough. For some its a place of political freedom due to some countries laws, some press companies have anonymous reporting hubs there for data and sources. Then there's the all the "other" stuff....

BTW newbie hello. Chemist by trade, find the bodybuilding regime very interesting and enjoyable.

Last edited:
"Tor" is for "Onion Routing", it uses layers upon layers of encryption and relays to communicate anonymously.You probably want to protect your IP with a VPN to start, most busts occur due to outside activity from the darknet that leads to a particular users activity. It's actual encryption is heavy and very hard to break. Never been down there but I'm sure everything goes if you look long enough. For some its a place of political freedom due to some countries laws, some press companies have anonymous reporting hubs there for data and sources. Then there's the all the "other" stuff....

BTW newbie hello. Chemist by trade, find the bodybuilding regime very interesting and enjoyable.

welcome to MC brutha! And yeah i would never go there, but its just like the internet was when it first came out in the 90's , we could literally buy anything we wanted back then online, www = wild wild west , cause thats what it was like back then, the dark web is the same thing now ,

as for it drawing attention, yes the feds are set up there waiting to pounce, blending into the community as normal members, buyers, and evens sellers,

Back