Anyone currently using CJC-1295?

• Thread starter Thread starter saudades
  • Start date Start date
S

saudades

Those who are using this currently, what have your results been like?

I should be, but i couldnt get the funds together.... hopefully in a month or so

I'd like to be able to try it if it really is only a once a week injection and you get the increase in HGH and IGF levels... I've heard mixed results on the cost/benefit over HGH and IGF though. It would be nice not to have to be a pin cushion though!

What is it exactly?
CJC-1295 is a tetrasubtituted peptide of 29 amino acid length, primarily functioning as a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. It was innovated by ConjuChem, a Canadian biotechnology company.
One of the advantages of CJC-1295 over traditional GHRH or rHGH is its ability to bioconjugate with serum albumin, thus increasing its half-life and therapeutic window. It accomplishes this by using protecting groups around the amino acids of GHRH typically susceptible to enzymatic degradation.
ConjuChem initiated clinical trials for CJC-1295 during the mid-2000s. The objective of the drug was to treat visceral fat deposits in obese AIDS patients, as increased levels of exogenous HGH are presumed to increase lipolysis (fat loss). The trial was ultimately successful for most research subjects, but the drug's marketing stalled when three of the trial's patients suffered a myocardial infarction.

That came from wikpedia, lol

Its suppose to go good with GHRP-6. I was going to run the two together. The two, together are suppose to be the same as running GH at about 4-5 IU's, ive heard

Man there are too many chemicals running around.....Im gonna stick with the tried and true.

Myocardial Infarction doesnt sound fun.lol

CJC-1295 is a tetrasubtituted peptide of 29 amino acid length, primarily functioning as a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. It was innovated by ConjuChem, a Canadian biotechnology company.
One of the advantages of CJC-1295 over traditional GHRH or rHGH is its ability to bioconjugate with serum albumin, thus increasing its half-life and therapeutic window. It accomplishes this by using protecting groups around the amino acids of GHRH typically susceptible to enzymatic degradation.
ConjuChem initiated clinical trials for CJC-1295 during the mid-2000s. The objective of the drug was to treat visceral fat deposits in obese AIDS patients, as increased levels of exogenous HGH are presumed to increase lipolysis (fat loss). The trial was ultimately successful for most research subjects, but the drug's marketing stalled when three of the trial's patients suffered a myocardial infarction.

That came from wikpedia, lol

Its suppose to go good with GHRP-6. I was going to run the two together. The two, together are suppose to be the same as running GH at about 4-5 IU's, ive heard

how much of each taken is suppose to equal 4-5 i.us hgh

how much of each taken is suppose to equal 4-5 i.us hgh
ive heard around 900 of ghrp-6, broken into 3/d, and i think the cjc can be done once a week( it has a decent half life), but i forget the exact dosage...

That's not 900mcg per day of GHRP-6 is it? You'd get the runs for sure even if it is split into 3 doses. Did you mean 3 doses per week?

Man there are too many chemicals running around.....Im gonna stick with the tried and true.

Myocardial Infarction doesnt sound fun.lol

I don't always trust the info on wikipedia though. They've been known to have bogus info there.

Back