Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Anyone heard anything about phentramin-d?

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
My buddy's fiancee started taking these and he asked me about it and I've never heard of it. Just figured I'd see if anyone knows anything about it

yea its speed pill, its like taking clen or ephedra. can cause some heart problems if its abused.

i think its script bro, i could be mistaking, my buddy's wife takes it as well. she takes it as a stimulant to increase weight loss.

There was another version of it that was banned. I think it was called Phentermin. This is Phentramin. She bought it online with a friend, not sure if you're supposed to have a script or not, but they got it online

There was another version of it that was banned. I think it was called Phentermin. This is Phentramin. She bought it online with a friend, not sure if you're supposed to have a script or not, but they got it online

and it speeding them up?

Phentramin is some sick stuff, its legal speed. There are weight loss clinics that prescribe it. It burns muscle just as fast as it does fat and soon as you come off it you gain the weight back. I took some for a month or so about 4 years ago and dropped 35 lbs without changing a thing in my diet and doing no exercise at all. I had the worst case of dry mouth ever, even worse than what var does to me, and a pretty bad case of roids to boot. I believe it is also called Adipex

She's having mood swings like crazy and he thought it was from this, but come to find out, she's really not eating much at all in a day. So I think the mood swings are from the poor appetite. I know when I'm dieting for a show I get pretty cranky. So I can't say that this alone is what's doing it

Hi,
Yeah phentramin is a well known supplement and my practitioner suggest me to use phen375...
Thats a good supplement and effective indeed....

Back