Anyone used the axio/synthrop hybrids?

i'm currently using the syntrop blend 2/xtr500 (250mg test e,150mg tren e,100mg prop per ml)......due to some circumstances i ended up getting 2 extra test samples......when i get permission from genx i'm thinking of auctioning them off.....extremely smooth and painless....the tren just started kicking in a few days ago.....i'm waiting on more proviron before i attempt sex again.....i haven't been able to get off in the last 8-10 tries due to the tren....and that's including with myself.....very strong stuff

I have heard it's on the painful side though so please let us know.

On The Sust450 right now.. .5ml's ED and.. Hahaha.. WOW .. I am LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVING It.. Less Pain than Sustaplex325 (not that there was a lot of Pain with the Sustaplex to begin with).. But. I can DEFINITELY Feel this compound slamming Hard.. I know it is dosed around the accurate amount suggested.. because.. I know my body's response to the amount of Test I am on..

I have used TEST500 Before.. and That stuff CRIPPLED ME.. and that was just ONE ESTER...

But Zero complaints with this blend.. haha Other than I can't Keep Mr. Happy Down

I can't WAIT to try the other blends.. NEXT ON MY LIST... Is the Test E250/TREN E150/TEST P50-- MGS Per ML (I'll be doing 5ml's per week for ohh 14 wks of this HYBRID)..Also Throughout this whole 14 wks I WILL BE RUNNING 1200Mgs of Mastaplex 200 (2ml's EOD) because I will be finalizing my Pre-Comp CYCLE.. After the 14 wks of this HYBRID.. i WILL Have 6 weeks until the Comp.. so I will drop the Test Down to 350mgs per week and continuing with the Mast and probably adding in either HALO's the final 4 wks or Methyltrenione...

SO Hybrids are going to be playing a very very integral role in my success at this Competition !! They ROCK !!!

On The Sust450 right now.. .5ml's ED and.. Hahaha.. WOW .. I am LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVING It.. Less Pain than Sustaplex325 (not that there was a lot of Pain with the Sustaplex to begin with).. But. I can DEFINITELY Feel this compound slamming Hard.. I know it is dosed around the accurate amount suggested.. because.. I know my body's response to the amount of Test I am on..

I have used TEST500 Before.. and That stuff CRIPPLED ME.. and that was just ONE ESTER...

But Zero complaints with this blend.. haha Other than I can't Keep Mr. Happy Down

I can't WAIT to try the other blends.. NEXT ON MY LIST... Is the Test E250/TREN E150/TEST P50-- MGS Per ML (I'll be doing 5ml's per week for ohh 14 wks of this HYBRID)..Also Throughout this whole 14 wks I WILL BE RUNNING 1200Mgs of Mastaplex 200 (2ml's EOD) because I will be finalizing my Pre-Comp CYCLE.. After the 14 wks of this HYBRID.. i WILL Have 6 weeks until the Comp.. so I will drop the Test Down to 350mgs per week and continuing with the Mast and probably adding in either HALO's the final 4 wks or Methyltrenione...

SO Hybrids are going to be playing a very very integral role in my success at this Competition !! They ROCK !!!

Real nice dude, real nice :laugh:

I'm going to give this a try on my next go around, sounds pretty damn good. Any sus flu symptoms?

What Competition are you doing Bro?

Wow, sounds like a lot of gear. Good luck, bro!

Ya I know, I will probably DULL IT DOWN as I see the Progression.. I hate to use more than i need but i'd HATE to not use enough..

The ONLY Thing That Matters right now is MY PREP:bench: for That COMP.:gold:

Real nice dude, real nice

I'm going to give this a try on my next go around, sounds pretty damn good. Any sus flu symptoms?

No, I have NEVER gotten any sort of FLU from any Test ever ... I Have always heard of it.. and in a weird way have wanted to experience it..

The only thing even remotely close is the sickness from infection due to bad gear/bad injection.

What Competition are you doing Bro?

The Las Vegas Classic On November 6th:bber:
:gold:

the hybrid line lookks crazy man... and that sus 450 looks insane, im surprised that its not more painful than the 325

Duece good luck at the show...Keep us updated with pics !!!

as for the hybirds, they seem very interesting...

I have a little soreness in the glute the next day but its minimal especially for 450/ml. Right now with the enan in my system I am definitely feeling both together. In a week I should be just on the sust and I can give you some info on the way Im feeling.

Back