Anything OTHER than preworkout stimulants??

This is good info as I get used to stuff quickly. I have always like liposixx but I do get used to it after a few weeks. Anyone remember the original zendrine? This would have been about 12-14 years ago, I cannot remember what was it in but damn could I get some stuff done on that stuff! Of course they took whatever was in it out and now it sucks.

That was back when it had ephedrine in it. You can get ephedrine HCL at the Walgreens by the gym and make your own version. That's what we do.

yea i sometimes still make my own mix. I shoot pool on tuesday nights and sometimes dont leave bar until midnight and i go straight to gym ill take this so i get for energy focus and pump and still be able to sleep when i get home around 2am. with stimulants i roll around in bed for hours. on days i workout after work around 4ish i just add stimulant preworkout like jack3d or muscle marinade and then add more beta-alanine, citruline malate and AAKG try google stimfree homemade preworkouts. i just read about Controlled Labs White Blood 2

yea i sometimes still make my own mix. I shoot pool on tuesday nights and sometimes dont leave bar until midnight and i go straight to gym ill take this so i get for energy focus and pump and still be able to sleep when i get home around 2am. with stimulants i roll around in bed for hours. on days i workout after work around 4ish i just add stimulant preworkout like jack3d or muscle marinade and then add more beta-alanine, citruline malate and AAKG try google stimfree homemade preworkouts. i just read about Controlled Labs White Blood 2

This sounds like a great idea. I'm going to see if I can get some and try it out. Thanks bro

way longer than preworkouts like jack3d and you know exactly how much you are putting in with most preworkouts they have a blend and who knows what you get of what. making my own is great and if im on creatine i can just add it sometimes add taurine or caffeine and now just ordered DMAA. you can get NOW beta alanine for like $15 which last atleast 50 workouts at 5g. also Primaforce citruline malate for $15 and its about 40 workouts at 5g. Primaforce AAKG is $16 and get 80 servings at 3g. Taurine 100 servings at 6g is $16 then if you want to add a stimulant they are pretty cheap also. I have gone through a tub of jack3d in 10 days lol

Just ordered ba, aakg, citruline for $70 bucks. Curious to try it out. I have tons of caffeine pills and plan to add some creatine. Excited to try it out!

Back