Appetite Inducers

Cardio makes me hungry. I've also noticed that the leaner I am, the bigger my appetite.

I haven't tried it but isn't B12 supposed to help increase your appetite as well.

b12, eq, marijuana, lots of cardio and heavy lifting

you will be eating like a whale....

Love the marijuana. I am pretty sure that would work. For me depression makes me hungry. Eq kills my appetite. Igf no doubt and I got a shot of cellestone at the doctor and gained 10 pounds in a week. Its a cortico but I guarantee you would eat your computer if you could.

I always resort to b12. If I can't get the injectable, I just get tabs of 2000mcg from the vitamin section at Walmart. GHRP-6 and IGF work well for appetite stimulation as well if you can afford it.

if you eat cleaner and heathier foods you will have a bigger appetite. and will start eating more times a day.

I just recently started taking digestive enzymes and I've noticed I've been able to eat more in a day.

After a meal I would stay full and bloated for HOURS, no matter what or how little I ate. Now that I'm taking the digestive enzymes with each meal, I'm hungry again about an hour after a full meal.

synthelaman from synthetek b12, one bottle can last close to a year. plus at only 49 bucks its not bad at all. Ive personally never needed it but i have a buddy thats used it numerous times and like it.

synthelaman from synthetek b12, one bottle can last close to a year. plus at only 49 bucks its not bad at all. Ive personally never needed it but i have a buddy thats used it numerous times and like it.

this stuff works well, helps with the apetite but noticed that I don't feel like shit as much-need to more now that I think of it

Back