aqua alis

Shit I know a guy who said he wrapped up his dick with "Saran Wrap" in place of a condom which he said he didnt have at the time and she wanted him to use protection, lmao TRUE STORY!

The point im trying to make is, I am sure Crysco isnt that far fetched in our world of crazy sick fuckers,lol

My buddy used a fucking balloon once, well that's at least what he told me, not sure if he was being funny or serious. With this idiot though, it wouldn't surprise me

My buddy used a fucking balloon once, well that's at least what he told me, not sure if he was being funny or serious. With this idiot though, it wouldn't surprise me

how do u fit a balloon over ur cock?

Wouldn't they stretch out like condoms do? I guess we'll have to refer to the expert, big n wv.

what about a blow up doll? I had one shaped like a pig once

that thing had a DEEP DEEP HOLE:gold:

I remember one of the sex classes I took and they talked about condoms and the different lubricants you shouldn't use with them and they actually said you shouldn't use Crysco.
When it comes to condoms.. I get my moneys worth.. I use them once and then shake the fuck out of them and trun them inside out and use them again at a later time.. the only bad thing about this operation is that you need nohow many kids you mite have out there.. lol

First off, I didn't say I used a balloon, I said my buddy did so I have no fucking clue how that'd fit. I'd think it'd cut the circulation off like a motherfucker. Second of all, I just saved money on my child support by switching to condoms...

Shit I know a guy who said he wrapped up his dick with "Saran Wrap" in place of a condom which he said he didnt have at the time and she wanted him to use protection, lmao TRUE STORY!

The point im trying to make is, I am sure Crysco isnt that far fetched in our world of crazy sick fuckers,lol

True story....buddy of mine, notorious ladies man, took a stripper back to her place and wrapped his shit up in a rubber, then asked the stripper for saran wrap....she says "what the hell you need saran wrap for?' he told her "if i don't want my cock touching it, i damn sure don't want my balls slapping up against it"!

Guy gets more trim than the beauty college!

Back