He is perfect for classic physique but there is an issue at 6'2" his max weight to compete would be 225 pounds. This is the problem with the current setup for us taller guys. I have to compete at 240 and I feel like a chicken at that weight. I was going to send a letter in to the powers that be about upping the weight limits for us taller guys. There is no reason I shouldn't be able to compete at 260 pounds given my height. They need to at least give us tall guys 10-14 more pounds. At Nationals I was the tallest competitor there and the only one in my height class in Class C. Then I had to compete against guys from 5'10" on up to me. This guy here is the greatest example of what the class should be but it is in it's first year and hopefully they change it up a bit for next year.

I completely agree. I made my earlier post before I knew the weight categories for classic physique but when everyone was talking about the division. He has the perfect classic physique but just not for the current IFBB version of it.

changes are coming and weight will be added

i sure hope so P because the way it is now the field that's supposed to be level isn't. Also I think they should move the 5'10-5'11" class out of C and into B. That would make class c 5'11" and up and there are only 3 height classes in class B anyway.

i sure hope so P because the way it is now the field that's supposed to be level isn't. Also I think they should move the 5'10-5'11" class out of C and into B. That would make class c 5'11" and up and there are only 3 height classes in class B anyway.

5'10" to 5'11" into B , why do you say that? Isnt that where all the competition is

Not sure who follows Calum Von Moger but here is his latest video update. Is he part of simply shredded anyone know?

Anyhow, hear him screaming in this video, makes me cringe man

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JvzXoKKaeos" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PFSrZF0b3Wg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back