(((At what age if any did you start using Physical Enhancement Substances?))))

At what age if any did you start using Physical Enhancement Substances

• Highschool

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • 18-21

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • 22-25

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • 26-30

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • 31-35

Votes: 15 14.6%
  • 36+

Votes: 6 5.8%

• Total voters
23-my body was done growing and I was at my natural potention with 4 years of serious training under my belt-hell to be perfectly honest with you I was 10x more disaplined at that age than I am now
wish I would have know then what I do now-think that the 1st 2 cycles were wasted due to rushing in and lack of knowledge

I know what ya mean Dorian.Back when I did my first there was no internet.LOL!And it would be years before Dan Duchaine wrote his first book on the subject.Back then the gym owner just gave it to me and said 1cc of this and a few of these little blue pills a day.I had no idea what I was doing and looking back I wish I would have waited for several more years before I did.If your reading this and you haven't tried anabolics yet do yourself a favor and push your body as far as it will go with out the gear.You'll be glad ya did and trust me the gear will still be there when you need it.

started lifting when 16 - early 40's had 2 years with NO gains no matter what I did.
started 250mgs wk. test enath. and slaped on a quick 12 lbs. - now at 49 just
trying to keep what I got and make little improvments with small HRT

I was 16 ( almost 14 years ago) I did anadrol and sten. Those days we didnt have the advantage of the boards, but I picked up a few things being that sergio Olivia was my neighbor in chicago.

Im fortunate not too have suffered premature closer of the growth plates....Im 6ft.

No regrets. Ive learned a great deal about how my body responds to certain gears and methods of training. Ive also learned that patience is the greatest Virtue.

Back