Attention! Synthergine special!

Synthetek

V.I.P. Trust
SPONSOR
ATTENTION! SYNTHERGINE SPECIAL!

View attachment 9748

For a LIMITED TIME ONLY we are running a buy 1 get 1 FREE special with Synthergine Liver Protectant.

To take advantage of this deal all you have to do is use the product!

What we need from you is a blood test before you start use and a blood test after you have finished a bottle.

The full page blood test results are to be scanned and emailed to us, your name/personal details do not have to be visible, but we do need your forum username.

Simply send us the results via email and we will mail out a second bottle of Synthergine absolutely FREE!

If you would like to take us up on the offer simply include “2 for 1 Synthergine Offer” along with your username in the Comments/Enquiries section of the shopping cart on our website.

Great liver protector injectible. Big fan of synthetek hard core.

How long does shipping take. I have a cbc Tuesday. I could send for overnight. I get cbcs every month and my liver enzymes were somewhat elevated last time.

How long does shipping take. I have a cbc Tuesday. I could send for overnight. I get cbcs every month and my liver enzymes were somewhat elevated last time.

Depending on where you are and what shipping option you choose, you could have it in as little as 2 days.

Back