Auriflex's remodeled workout room

Bro thats awesome, but unless theres a hottie doing the abductor/adductor machine with 25 yards of me, I dont think I could lift 2 pounds

SB, the only way I will get bigger than you is if you pass into a coma.

Jacked, I'm getting that lat attachement next week - and no, I dont have enough weight for you to come workout. You'd prolly just sit on my couch, eating my cheetos and spilling koolaid on the carpet.

And I will have you all know I clippered my chest hair very short. Which I have found, is mildly uncomfortable. Guess I'll have to take a Nair bath.

Auriflex said:
SB, the only way I will get bigger than you is if you pass into a coma.

Jacked, I'm getting that lat attachement next week - and no, I dont have enough weight for you to come workout. You'd prolly just sit on my couch, eating my cheetos and spilling koolaid on the carpet.

And I will have you all know I clippered my chest hair very short. Which I have found, is mildly uncomfortable. Guess I'll have to take a Nair bath.

You forgot one thing.

I'll drink all your beer too :p

Nice room bro. Was going to bust your balls about the gorilla suit but you say you trimmed it up. Gotta take it all the way off bro. The shit is way too itchy otherwise.

Auri...room looks great buddy. I would prefer some black and yellow Steeler colors but hey...I don't live there.

I am going to start turning my little sissy attached garage into part of my house and make it a workout room. I had to build a new garage 1st though. I'm laying concrete next week if anyone wants a free workout....its only 23yards...oh yeah..then we have to lay the driveway..lol.

Back