AXIO, NEW...old.... GONE

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
so i recieved a email the other day from one of my sources saying that hes handing his company over to someone new.

what this means (with a little rescearching) that axio has new people making their products. and the word is that they have no idea what their doing. im not making this up , this is just what i heard.

so everyone steer clear...

does any one else have any info on this matter

Last edited:
not good news........... looks like it will be stealth gear from here on out

Here is my latest email with them....

Hey bro!
We are bringing you our sincerely apologizes for the issues occurred.
We understand your frustration completely. You've paid for the stuff and you should have been got it.
But unfortunately not all the things can be influenced by us.
As you know there are cases when the human factor means a lot.
That's why we weren't able to ship your order.
We are having some staff and technical issues in the warehouse where your order should be shipped from.
The store was unavailable for a few days but we ensure you that we are making our best to solve these issue and ship all the pending orders from there.
The only thing we need is a little more time , so could you be a little bit more patient and give this time to us.
We really hope on understanding on your side.
We are always pleased by helping you , so , please do not hesitate to contact us whether you need further assistance.
Warmest Regards,
XXXXXXXXX.
Customer Support Team.

After weeks of waiting and it didnt arrive and another 24 days after still not even shipped!! Caution when ordering from these guys!!! I am done!!!!

I honestly think they are trying to change for the better atleast the website.. last week was the first time I ever ordered from that site. I ordered the new Syntrop sust that ive been hearing is suppose to be really good( I dont know about the Axio brand), and some A-bombs.. anyways they awnsered my ticket really quick, and shipped my order 2 days after I made my payment. NOW I just have to wait for the stuff to come.. but so far so good.

P.S. does anyone else have a problem with this website skipping up and down!!!!! its so annoying

Last edited:
Local124bro said:
Here is my latest email with them....

Hey bro!
We are bringing you our sincerely apologizes for the issues occurred.
We understand your frustration completely. You've paid for the stuff and you should have been got it.
But unfortunately not all the things can be influenced by us.
As you know there are cases when the human factor means a lot.
That's why we weren't able to ship your order.
We are having some staff and technical issues in the warehouse where your order should be shipped from.
The store was unavailable for a few days but we ensure you that we are making our best to solve these issue and ship all the pending orders from there.
The only thing we need is a little more time , so could you be a little bit more patient and give this time to us.
We really hope on understanding on your side.
We are always pleased by helping you , so , please do not hesitate to contact us whether you need further assistance.
Warmest Regards,
XXXXXXXXX.
Customer Support Team.

After weeks of waiting and it didnt arrive and another 24 days after still not even shipped!! Caution when ordering from these guys!!! I am done!!!!

this is from ***s***r

and yes they have new guys running their site. if youve been on a while with them, you should have gotten an emailthat looked like this:

"Hello friends and valued customers,I'm writing to inform you that, as of now, I will no longer be the operator behind the domain name www.********.com. It will now be under new ownership. There is a chance that the new owners will continue to run the site as the same type of business that it currently is, but it is very important to me that you understand that I'm no longer a part of this and can not be responsible for the type of integrity and professionalism that the new owners chose to provide to their customers.I will be taking a vacation for now, but want you all to know that I will be returning soon and will be doing business from the new domain, www.********.net. I look forward to this return, and hope that you will all continue to allow me to serve your needs and provide you with the type of service and honesty that I've always strived to give my customers, and that hopefully you've come to expect from me.Also, please note that all orders paid for as of June 30th will be taken care of by me personally. Please be aware that any orders made and paid for after this, will be between you and the new owners of the domain, and that I have no control over the outcome of these transactions.Once again, I want to thank all of you for allowing me to serve you, and I look forward to doing business again with you in the future.

=========================================

i recieved this just before they changed hands

makes sense.. thats around the time they brought in the new syntrop line.. Although i have never made an order before July.. These new owners seem to be doing a good job atleast trying to fix the company

axio has more than one authorized dealer, so yes one has been turned over to new owners but not all distributors have new owners. also, only a few of these distributors are carrying the new snytrop, the dealer mentioned in the letter (***s***r)above has not yet started carrying syntrop

Back