B-12 question

Is there any reason for taking 2ml twice a week, or you just feel like you need to, or are you b-12 deficiency?...

You guys talk so fast, I can't keep up....Modizzle, to answer your question, the viscosity of blood is much different than b12 (it's thicker). If you hit a blood vessel, you'll see it when you aspirate even when injecting b12. Because blood is thicker, it will appear even darker red than the b12.

I dont want to sound Like a jerk bigworm (espescialy because I,m a newby) but I think you need to hear this "MAN UP GO EOD!!!" its just more efficient Bro.

you'll see the blood, much thicker and darker, bigworm6, you are make it much tougher for yourself IMO, just get some slin pins and shout 1cc EOD in your shoulder, EOD or ED shot w/ a slin pin is nothing compare to shooting w/ bigger pins, why put yourself though more pain than you need to? I wouldn't add the b12 to your oil based AS, since it's water based, I know many do it but I stay awy from it, i know when I used to add winny to my decca/test it gave me problems......

precite yalls reply's, and little big guy, u might be right, might need to take it every other day, i just figured it would cause pretty good bit of pain doin that, but i took my shot yesterday and it didnt hurt a bit, and donky, how long are the needles on slin pins? where can u get them from, like just a random store,not a website,and if i got those is there any way i could stick the needle in my butt, man that sounds gross, lol anywaz, preciate the help guys

I'm not donky, but to answer your question on the slin pins, they are 1/2". Don't know an actual store, I always get mine from getpinz. Their service is very quick and prices are really good.

yup, getpinz has alway worked for me. I don't see why you can't shoot your butt, thighs and shoulders are just easier IMO...

....listen.....use slin pins for B12....thtas what the nurse uses if you go in for a b12 deficiency so there must be some logic behind it....slinpins are 1cc and thats as much as you need to inject at any given time other than that .....have a nice day.

modizzle said:
agreed getpinz.com is the place to get fast and secure pinz on the net....try them bro..
I keep hearing that getpinz.com is the way to go for pinz. My only concern is that I'm sure it's fast and secure and all when it comes to packaging and information, but how is it shipped? When it's shipped, isn't it x-rayed? Or am I missing something and being stupid?

PJT it is shipped to you in a clear box with a big neon aronge label that sais "NEEDLES FOR STEROID USE AND B12" J/K It is shipped to you in a priority box very discretely wouldn't know what is in there until you open it. Never have I heard anything bad about this company. Very professional and great service what else can I say. they are the best at what they do:thumbsup:

Back