b-12 question

Gbart said:
does the b-12 need refrigeration like igf and what size pins do yall use to inject slins or reg. 25 or 23 gauge???

Synthelamin flows through anything, even a 30g freely.
You don't need to refrigerate it.

TheElmo said:
one question about their b12. Does it come with a screw on top? If so how sterile is that? I know they say oral only for liability purpose.

Photos are deceiving... multi use teflon lined rubber stopper. 100% sterile.

so im prob gonna get my hands on some synthetek b12 very soon if i get 1 cc slin pins should i go half a c 1000mcg's twice a week or 2000 twice a week if weight matters im at 230 thanks
gbart

Gbart said:
so im prob gonna get my hands on some synthetek b12 very soon if i get 1 cc slin pins should i go half a c 1000mcg's twice a week or 2000 twice a week if weight matters im at 230 thanks
gbart

Go to www.sterilesyringes.com and get 3cc syringe cases and 30g needles as they are even smaller than insulin (28g) and they are perfect for Synthelamin.

Do 1ml (2,000mcg) per day SQ for the first week and then 1ml (2,000mcg) twice a week thereafter.

never done sq injections you do not aspirate on these correct just pinch some fat away from the belly button and inject am i correct? this product make a big difference?

Gbart said:
never done sq injections you do not aspirate on these correct just pinch some fat away from the belly button and inject am i correct? this product make a big difference?

Correct. you'll feel nothing. Easiest injections there are.

Synthelamin makes a big difference. Do a Search here or go to my site www.professionalmuscle.com and do a Search there and see what people say about it.

Back