Back from Vaca with some pics

anyone else think that fish think of being caught the same way people think about getting abducted by aliens? think about it. some straight up disappear(like your fish). but the ones that get released have very similar stories to people that have been abducted. "I saw a bright light. the stick something in me and next thing you I'm back here.".

anyone else think that fish think of being caught the same way people think about getting abducted by aliens? think about it. some straight up disappear(like your fish). but the ones that get released have very similar stories to people that have been abducted. "I saw a bright light. the stick something in me and next thing you I'm back here.".
i was thinking that the whole time

nice 1morerep looks like you did get a workout

lmao

- - - Updated - - -

That's some good looking protein!

that's a sweet tuna and some mahi on top of it. man I would love to catch one of those I just get the inshore species.

lol...u got time on your hands bro..

- - - Updated - - -

great pics..looks like a good time..

IT'S SHARK WEEK! Actually I think that was last week...fucking aliens

so when people fish do they stick probes up the fish ass and then throw it back in???

maybe that's how the alien hook us? not in the mouth but the ass...

IT'S SHARK WEEK! Actually I think that was last week...fucking aliens

so when people fish do they stick probes up the fish ass and then throw it back in???

maybe that's how the alien hook us? not in the mouth but the ass...

haha you random mother fucker

Haha, the theories here are classic. Nice catch though, I've been deep sea fishing twice and had a blast both times

Back