For the most part in 2 years of blast and cruise they haven't shrunken that much.. but my package was small to begin with.. however when I run dbol they are almost non existant.

It's actually more of a hassle now, because sometimes i'll be fucking my girlfriend and all of a sudden it will feel like my nuts got sucked up into a vacuum and are somehow above my dick!

Its a weird feeling and will make me slightly freak out a bit.. but then I realized no need to worry, I just make the upside down peace sign with my right hand and just lower it down above my cock and it will push them down and out of the cocoon.

The same thing happens to me but not with your girlfriend of course. They move up top like you are about to nut and if you are really trying to break her hip you can crush em against her and it hurts like a mofo.

I think mine are perma-shrunk....lol..... I am getting some HCG to see if I can get them to plump back up.

The same thing happens to me but not with your girlfriend of course. They move up top like you are about to nut and if you are really trying to break her hip you can crush em against her and it hurts like a mofo.

The first time it happened i really did panic a bit. Thought they were lost forever. Little did i know at the time that they were ultimately destined to be nothing more then decor.

Back