Basic guide to HGH doses and protocol.

Agreed, I do know that HGH in 2-3IU a day and a cycle will show way better results. I know this for fact, as I once used 2-3IU a day for 14 weeks HGH, 400EQ a week and 100Test prop EOD for 12 weeks and HOLY SHIT my results with those low doses while using HGH were better than any cycle I have done.

So I see where it has its place in low doses, but great read thanks.

how do you guys take your hgh injections? i know men and women who both do it subq, and who also inject intra muscular.?

and what dose do you think is the best growth hormone dosage? i stand by my original answer of minimum 6 i.u., though i would do less if i combined it with my igf injections, to say 2-3 i.u growth and 50mcg insuline like growth factor-1 longr3

I hear hgh dosing works well when combined with IGF-1. When funds are good I plan on giving even a minimum hgh dosage a try.

yeah i wanna try one of those hgh pens by phizer or however you spell their name i think eli lilly has em too

So whos sedning me the human growth hormone HGH pen? come on boys! lol,

Anyone seen the new IGF-1 lr3 Pens yet ?

not a bad read i guess, i do however agree that you need to take alot more i.u. then alot of guys are posting they use now, i have always said that 2 -3 i.u protocal was a waist

and i think 6.i.u os good hgh is fine and more obviously if u can

2 IUs is good if you just want the general wellness effect of HGH. You know, the better looking skin, better sleep, feelings of contentment, etc. If you want muscle growth you need considerably more.

2 IUs is good if you just want the general wellness effect of HGH. You know, the better looking skin, better sleep, feelings of contentment, etc. If you want muscle growth you need considerably more.

more yes i agree, considerably more not too sure about if stacking it with t3 and insulin and such. In any case, great HGH thread for those running human growth hormone or those who want to learn how to use it. SOLID HGH F.A.Q.

For me I do 3iu's upon awakening and an additional 2iu's post workout on weight training days...
Just what I've found effective and side effect free

Last edited:
yes, I would tend to agree that generally speaking if I had to give 1 definitive answer as to how many I.U. should be used when injecting HGH, I would also say 4 i.u's across the board would be a solid average!

Back