Best Ass Contest. Post Pics of the best bootys you can find in this thread!

I believe she's calling me asshole today.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Um yeah ok. Let's talk about something else. It doesn't matter what I think.

Presser - my type is very simple. I love guys that go to the gym as I can workout with them as we have that in common. I love spending time with them, going out, being treated like a lady. That's all. I just like being around my swolemate, partner, best friend. To me that is my utopia. I just want to be happy and make him happy.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I think I clean up well outside of the gym. So I like to get girlie as much as I can. I have not been able to do that as much I would like but never know what the future holds.

Um yeah ok. Let's talk about something else. It doesn't matter what I think.

Presser - my type is very simple. I love guys that go to the gym as I can workout with them as we have that in common. I love spending time with them, going out, being treated like a lady. That's all. I just like being around my swolemate, partner, best friend. To me that is my utopia. I just want to be happy and make him happy.

And you do that. I'm just sayin.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

you can post as many naked guys pics as you want…..in a separate thread! lol, I will even pop in there and peep out the competition lol, i would actually like to see what your taste is in men anyhow, aside from baby cakes here, or whatever your calling him today lmao i crack myself up sometimes lmao
Oh ok. No more messing with your private hand time. Sorry about that really bad visual this morning during your happy hour. Lmao. You crack me up. I can't even right now.

2c597657eed4d6cafa088a06c92d3037.jpg

Back