Best intra workout product out there

jtunderdog

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
What do you guys take during your workout if anything? Ive been considering adding this to my supp intake. I used to do Bcaas and ecaas but I know there are lots of other options.

What do you guys take during your workout if anything? Ive been considering adding this to my supp intake. I used to do Bcaas and ecaas but I know there are lots of other options.

Prescription Nutritions BCAA N More. Other than that some peptides pro and Swedish oat starch

Prescription Nutritions BCAA N More. Other than that some peptides pro and Swedish oat starch

im biased but im agreeing...our new liquid product debuts in 2 weeks and thats gonna top bcaa n more...bcaa n more currently has everything you need intra workout to flood the muscle with necessary raw materials to recover and grow...all my clients use it, all the prep buys i work with use it in their clients...athletes use it...its just well rounded and real ajinmoto proven effective aminos

i use a preworkout no2 product and then a post workout shake of waxy maize, bcaa, glutamine and creatine.
i like all my blood available for pumps during the training.

i love any type of bcaa complex mixed in with alittle gatorade or powerade

i know alot of guys are spending ass loads of cash on size on, dark matter, etc...

I've been using ALRI's Chain'd Out (BCAAs) for the last year and a half and I absolutely LOVE it! Blue razz in my favorite flavor, but they all kick ass!

I had dark matter. That wazy maize turns to something that looks like alien sperm. LOL. Im gonna give prescription nutrition a shot. Support our guys here. Id love to get the new stuff bro. Ill check when its in and run a test for ya. Not asking for free product by the way. Just saying I will give it a go. Wanted to be clear.

Im a bcaa n more person...I start drinking it about 30 mins pre workout with explosion until im half way done with my workout...I do feel it s helps out with recovery, and some energy levels (with lower carbs or no carbs) going to start some mct's this week to help out with my energy levels to ...

Back