Best OTC fatburner

jtunderdog

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
The two Ive always used are jetfuel and vpx freeze and burn. What are your favorites?

A buddy of mine swears by Oxy Elite Pro, but I haven't tried it yet. I like the one from Cellucor, I just can't remember the name, I think it's D4 though, all of their stuff is a letter with a number following

well now that I know you can get real Ephedrine hcl at walgreens or cvs, then I would have to say the best otc fatburner is ephedrine, accompanied by some caffien and asperin!

A buddy of mine swears by Oxy Elite Pro, but I haven't tried it yet. I like the one from Cellucor, I just can't remember the name, I think it's D4 though, all of their stuff is a letter with a number following

Both my girl and I have used Oxy Elite with good results. It's not ECA, but it works pretty damn well. That geranium extract in it sure lights a fire in you too. Two caps of it are almost as potent as 1MR, or Jack3d.

Both my girl and I have used Oxy Elite with good results. It's not ECA, but it works pretty damn well. That geranium extract in it sure lights a fire in you too. Two caps of it are almost as potent as 1MR, or Jack3d.

Good to hear, I can't wait to try this stuff

well now that I know you can get real Ephedrine hcl at walgreens or cvs, then I would have to say the best otc fatburner is ephedrine, accompanied by some caffien and asperin!

Do you have to ask for the ephedrine or is it out to where you can get to it?

i used to use

- mhp's anadrox -- nitric fat burner, alittle expensive but pumps are sick off it
- gat's jetfuel -- been around for a while, but still great
- cellucore D4 -- my boys been taking it and LOVES it

Oh this is easy. With out a any shadow of a doubt: ADDERALL!

Oh, you said otc... :(

Then it's gotta be the ole ECA stack, hands down.

what is it called?

Oh this is easy. With out a any shadow of a doubt: ADDERALL!

Oh, you said otc... :(

Then it's gotta be the ole ECA stack, hands down.

Wish I could have been able to get this during my University days.... Other than the fact of eating crappy due to 25 hour school weeks(10 Months), or 40 hour clinical weeks (6months) , with 38-40 hours of work each week on top of that, in which I was consuming Hospital cafeteria food, I would have liked to it to focus more too. I always recieved good grades, but I figure they would have been easier to maintain on adderall. Out of all my core classes for school, each teacher wrote the same thing "You are a B student, if you put effort in, you would be an A student", my reply " B's look good, A's are for all the ppl with there parents pasying for there schooling/food/fun etc.."

Yeah you have to sign for it. I just went to Walgreens today and got everything to make the stack. There are three choices they sell there. Primatene Tabs, Broncaid, or the Walgreens store brand. I had to get the Primatene because all the others where out. I just took it today and I feel the same no sweats or anything. Does it have to load or should you feel it on the first dose??

The doses per tab are 12.5 per tab. So I took 2 tabs for for 25mg
1 tab caffene for 200mg
1 low dose asprine 81mg

Im going to ask Mike at Perscription Nutrtion to make a hardcore fat burning ...He has the Metaburn, but I would like something stronger, and maybe more potent...I got the metaburn for sarah to try out...She is going to take a dose today pre workout and see how it goes...

Bronchaid

NO its not Bronchaid, that shit is garbage and its not real ephedrine hcl, bronchaid is ephedrine sulfate, big difference when taking it!

The stuff you guys want is called "Primatine" and it is real Ephedrine HCL!!!

It is sold in the flue and cold meds area, however it is a ticket/card you grab from a plastic holder and you take that card/ticket back to the pharmacy and the pharmacist will get it for you and you MUST show I.D. because your only aloud one box per month and they keep ur name and address on file so u cant buy more however ur girl and friends can go in and buy more if u need more!

Do you have to ask for the ephedrine or is it out to where you can get to it?

their is a card/ticket u grab back in the cold flue area of store and u take card to pharmacy and they will get the box of "primatine" for you but you need to show I.D but its 10000% legal!

and Primatime is the real deal Ephedrine hcl!!!!

Bronchaid is garbage ephedrine sulfate

oh and a box of "Primatine" ephedrine hcl costs ONLY $11.69 per box and each box contains 60 tabs, each tab is 12.5mg ephedrine hcl , the usual dosage is 25mg and primatine knows this because the tabs are perferated for 2 tabs at a time which is the 25mg u want to take at once , ofcourse along with 200-400mg caffiene and 85-150mg asperin and voila you have the best fatburning, energizing thermogenic anyone could ever ask for HAND DOWN!!!!!

NO its not Bronchaid, that shit is garbage and its not real ephedrine hcl, bronchaid is ephedrine sulfate, big difference when taking it!

The stuff you guys want is called "Primatine" and it is real Ephedrine HCL!!!

It is sold in the flue and cold meds area, however it is a ticket/card you grab from a plastic holder and you take that card/ticket back to the pharmacy and the pharmacist will get it for you and you MUST show I.D. because your only aloud one box per month and they keep ur name and address on file so u cant buy more however ur girl and friends can go in and buy more if u need more!

I think its bc ppl use it to maker meth

Back