Big Ramy 10 weeks out Mr. O 2013

This guy is going to be a game changer if he can cut down on those legs and come of pealed. He has to come in way better than the NY Pro in my opinion to compete with the "aesthetic" look that the top guys had last year.

well from what i saw so far he will be dry and bigger than before. and i think he will be placed either 3rd or forth, cause no way they will give the title or 2nd place to a newbie but you will never know till they are all on stage waiting for the results.

- - - Updated - - -

How tall is Ramy? Could we see the first Mr. Olympia rookie to take home the Sandow?

he is about 5'9

yeah that would be like giving the Heisman trophy to a freshman, wait that just happened,lol, you never know, and it would make some serious history if this cat won the show!

i cant find any updates, but it would be rather exciting for him to come in and blow the top off this thing called mr olympia, i kind of get tired of hearing about the same 4-5 guys year after year after year.

i cant find any updates, but it would be rather exciting for him to come in and blow the top off this thing called mr olympia, i kind of get tired of hearing about the same 4-5 guys year after year after year.

it would be AMAZING if he did bro and your right it would shake shit up a whole lot!

you got anything new for us JOE?

no recent pics yet, but I did hear him saying in a tv program that he won't accept anything less that top 3 and he is working very hard for it and people will be shocked when he will get on stage.
and also he decided to do Arnold Classic Europe in Spain 11-13 October 2013.

he will do good not a big fan just cause i dont wanna jump on the band wagon lmao but will most likely be in the top 5. Id want Kai to take the gold or Jay to make the biggest comeback in history lol. Hoping victor martinez comes back better than he was in the NY pro cause he had just came back from an injury so thats not the vic that we have known to see. Big Ramy is huge from the knees up though he looks freaky gotta give him that crazy he says hes only trained 3 years

Back