Big Ramy 5 weeks out Mr. O 2013

Looks like Dennis James has him on track and very well conditioned to shock everyone at the O this year....I bet other dudes just put in into overdrive after seeing what Big Ramy looks like 5 weeks out......Geezzzzzus.....Dictionary has a pic of Ramy if you look up Beast Mode

while he is HUGE and a freak he seems to lack that muscle separation that some of they top guys have where every muscle pops on its own. hopefully he can make it happen I would really like him to show up and make the top 3 and cause some waves

while he is HUGE and a freak he seems to lack that muscle separation that some of they top guys have where every muscle pops on its own. hopefully he can make it happen I would really like him to show up and make the top 3 and cause some waves

Yeah I think that comes with muscle maturation , and he hasn't been at it that long so may e that's it

Hes def gonna cause some rutkus at the O and can't wait to see him after a couple years

There was an article written about him in the latest edition of Muscular Development magazine. It was written by an MD that is a regular contributor to the magazine. He says that Ramy is going to be bad for bodybuilding. The main reason is the amount of drugs someone has to take to reach this size. It is going to have an effect on the younger naive bodybuilders that think now they are going to have to up their dosage to get to Ramys size or anywhere near it. The author discussed the dosage some of the top bodybuilders are using and thought it might be in the 2 to 3 gram a week of AAS. I would be willing to bet that Ramys dosage is in the 4 to 5 gram a week range. Possibly more to get to that size. This is still far short of the reported dosage Coleman was taking when he was at his prime.

There was an article written about him in the latest edition of Muscular Development magazine. It was written by an MD that is a regular contributor to the magazine. He says that Ramy is going to be bad for bodybuilding. The main reason is the amount of drugs someone has to take to reach this size. It is going to have an effect on the younger naive bodybuilders that think now they are going to have to up their dosage to get to Ramys size or anywhere near it. The author discussed the dosage some of the top bodybuilders are using and thought it might be in the 2 to 3 gram a week of AAS. I would be willing to bet that Ramys dosage is in the 4 to 5 gram a week range. Possibly more to get to that size. This is still far short of the reported dosage Coleman was taking when he was at his prime.

Maybe it's not the dosage that he is taking maybe he just has better genetics the most guys. And the food intake the he consumes. And I don't think he is bad for the sport. They can't blame it on another bodybuilder becuz a younger bodybuilder isn't smart enough to use the right amount of gear that there body can handle.

Maybe it's not the dosage that he is taking maybe he just has better genetics the most guys. And the food intake the he consumes. And I don't think he is bad for the sport. They can't blame it on another bodybuilder becuz a younger bodybuilder isn't smart enough to use the right amount of gear that there body can handle.

Amen to that brutha!

I don't know about his amounts of usage and bad for the sport, id have to say that there have been many before him, but have you ever seen Dorian Yates list of Vitamins? I agree this guy may have some great genetics, and is a beast, but bad for the sport, not likely.

Even at high dosages, he has incredible genetics to be able to look like that in just over 3 years.

Back