big traps

scartissue

I did my first trap injection in my traps the other day. Took 1c of prop in both. Worked them out today and my traps are the biggest ive ever seen them. This is great. I love it! I was thinking of hitting lats tomorrow and was wondering if any of you have done it? Just wondering if its going to hurt worse than my traps did. Not that it matters because i'm going to do it anyway just looking for some info.

you're sick! glutes, delts, quads is where I limit my injections too. don't have the testicular fortitude to venture elswhere.

been there and everywhere else lats are tough unless you have someone else hitting them for you line of sight is tough and control also but I'm sure you'll know by tomorrowLOL. the pain is more from the gear used than anything. ran some brovel prop hurt bad switched to QV night and day difference. So far the EQL prop is tearing me up but the gains are awesome thinking about cutting it with some b-12.

dogcatcher said:
Did you work your delts because if you don't your traps will look bigger........:finger: :moon: :satan:

always one smarta** on the board huh didn't figure it would be you. Oh yea when you go to the gym today don't forget to do your AB.:finger: :laugh:

i'd like to try traps but really have no balls for it. where exactly do you hit the trap. maybe i'll give it a go

I want to sum up some curage to do my biceps this summer. I did them with b12 before to see, and it hurt like a mofo

elemental said:
i'd like to try traps but really have no balls for it. where exactly do you hit the trap. maybe i'll give it a go

we are taking some pic's as we go, so maybe we will post them when we are done with all of the sites. that is if i get scartissues permission!!! "The Human Pincushin" We did LATS today!
:shocked:

elemental said:

There are actually 2 spots you can hit them. Kinda hard to explain cause i really didn't watch to much. Know what i mean. I was just like do it and get it over with. Like Dogcatcher said we are taking pics of all the spot injects. These will all be correct to. Not to bash anyone or anything but there are a couple of spots on a certain site that everyone uses that are not correct. We will have pics up in the next couple of weeks. :)

poopoo said:
I want to sum up some curage to do my biceps this summer. I did them with b12 before to see, and it hurt like a mofo

Bis are easy bro. Alot of people hit them. But i tell you what I ran 1c of prop both bis the other day and hurt worse than my traps or my lats. But i'm sure everyone is different.

Back