Bigger Stronger Faster

Something to note that I just found out: Mike Bell just passed away at 37 years old. This was posted on 411mania.com.

-----------------------
Mike Bell Passes Away
Posted by Larry Csonka on 12.15.2008

The “Mad Dog” suddenly passed away…

"Mad Dog" Mike Bell, who recently was featured in the film Bigger, Stronger, Faster, has passed away at the age of 37. Mike Bell was the brother of producer Chris Bell, and wrestled primarily in the northeast and on the west coast.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster was a study of steroids in sports, and was produced by Chris Bell. The film focused on his older brother Mike, as aspiring pro wrestler, and his younger brother Mark, who was a world-class power lifter and also did some wrestling.

411 would like to send our condolences to the family, friends and fans of Mike Bell.

Credit: Wrestlingobserver.com
---------------------------------------

oh my god... well go freakin' figure... so much for positive propoganda.. LOL ... wrestlers beat the shit out of themselves...

they do rec drugs all the time (typically so i've been told by a few), along with juice, along w/ growth, along w/ partying all the time, and flying 2 - 3 times a week not to mention working out daily...

don't you think between all of that and pain killers and alcohol, you might DIE?

great combo.... wrestling is entertaining, but in reality.... it's not a healthy sport... but those dudes are huge... seriously huge..

They still haven't said what the cause was, but this was the guy who tried to kill himself by taking a lot of pills at once so we'll have to wait for more info.

They still haven't said what the cause was, but this was the guy who tried to kill himself by taking a lot of pills at once so we'll have to wait for more info.

i thought so i was trying to remember which one it was, he was already a bit of a mess, he is the one who moved him and his girlfriend out towards hollywood or something right?>

i thought so i was trying to remember which one it was, he was already a bit of a mess, he is the one who moved him and his girlfriend out towards hollywood or something right?>

Yep, that's the guy.

They still haven't said. He was in a rehab house celebrating 60 days of being clean and sober, and his roommate had gone out to get something to eat. When the roommate came back, he found him dead. His brother, Chris Bell, is quoted to say that the cause of death is unknown and does not appear to be self inflicted.

that isn't good at least his brother isn't out with a vengence on steroids, sounds like he just had drug abuse problems and the body can only process so much before it finally shuts down. body mind and spirit all need to be equally healthy for the person as a whole to prosper if one part is lackin the person will notice and it will show.

yeah, it was a good movie. It was a big eye opener on how f-ing ridiculous our government is. Just think if they spent that time investigating the loss of manufacturing jobs, or maybe the banking system.

think our country would be in this tail spin?

this is true, shit the gov official that he went to see the guy didn't even know the drinking age.

HAHAHA.. i forgot about that part.... i personally love this flick. I have the bootleg, but I'm just waiting for a few extra bucks to buy the real deal from amazon or have it special ordered to my local video store...

it's one of the vids I think are worth supporting, especially since well... it's finally something that isn't TOTAL NEGATIVE PROPOGANDA! .....

..... glad the link still works!

Back