BLACK SABBATH/DIO concert

finaman

wow! dio still hits all the notes that only a couple rock singers could only dream of hitting and sabbath still rocks!! what a show, what a voice, what a band!!

mcgaret said:
could Ozzi remember the lyrics or did he read the telepromter?
lol, I can understand his singing more than his actual speaking.

Coming from the biggest fan of Metal...Ozzy blows. He did do some crazy shit though. Would have loved to party with the guy back in the day.

I think he was referring to Sabbath with Dio on vocals (who was 10x better than Ozzy).

Agreed, Ozzy could disappear and I wouldn't miss him much.

I saw this show in Cincy the other night and yes Dio is the man, a great front man - right up there with Dickinson. MegaDAVE jammed too, I was impressed, I'm glad to see the Deth back to their thrashier roots.

PJT said:
Coming from the biggest fan of Metal...Ozzy blows. He did do some crazy shit though. Would have loved to party with the guy back in the day.

I think he was referring to Sabbath with Dio on vocals (who was 10x better than Ozzy).
yes w/ DIO who has opratic skills, he could still hit the high notes and hold it forever at bout 60 y.o. he/sabbath was unbelievable. i want to go again!! i just ordered BLACK SABBATH/THE DIO YEARS, DEHUMANIZER, AND LIVE EVIL all w/ the unbelievable voice-ronnie james dio:thumbsup:

Back