BLEED GREEN Scammed!

damn bro that suck big ass !

I got scammed my first cyle 2 years ago for about $600 so I know how it feels it also pushed me back from starting by 2 years !

I am in for the trip as well ! I'll bring the blow torch,monkey wrench,plyers and 5 gerbils ( I'll tell you all about it in the car !)

sorry to ear that bleed green.... alot of good sources turning into scammers lately. F... them!

BLEED GREEN said:
This is with permission of the Mods:

Yes, thats right..With all my soapbox preaching about checking sources here, on other boards, referals, etc. it still sometimes doesn't work out.

name is Lida Raba
Jalisco, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

email: [email protected]

Used to be a good source but has now turned scammer. Took me for @ $550.

Feel free to post this on the other boards as well.

Here is my final word..............:finger: :moon:

Bro, i am a bounty hunter ie bail enforcement agent/fugitive recovery agent. If you have any info i can help you find him. I have a lot of sources that do email IP's and check up addy information, without needing hardly anything at all to start with. This is MY biz. I tracked down one scammer that ripped me off for the same amount, $550. It was candyman, dont know if anyone here has heard of him. About 3yrs ago i got him, kicked the shit ouf of him and took all his belongings, and went home to NY. It was a good haul. About $1200 worth of electronincs etc. Later bro..

SLASH

Road Trip might not be necessary. Although kicking the sh!t out of him would be fun, we might be able to continually financially rape him. Let me see what I can do from my end.

Oh yeah, it might be too late already, but NOBODY SAY ANYTHING TO YAHOO OR WESTERN UNION or anyone else, at least yet. I can't do anything if he's shut down or someone is watching. Let me try doing my thing. If I can't, then proceed to rip him apart.

Last edited:
K stands for Ketamine hcl. dissasosiative drug (sp?) mainly used to knock out animals for procedures ... gets you f*cked up... going into dif dimensions makes ppl like it if u catch my drift.

Back