Votes: 55 32.5%
  • brunettes

Votes: 80 47.3%
  • redheads

Votes: 34 20.1%

• Total voters
even a purple haired girl if she had a smokin body [/B][/QUOTE]

Lmao.. Men:p

Well since I'm a natural blonde I would have to say I perfer Brunettes... Always wanted 2 be one, just would not look good with my skin color

I met a nice girl today, who was dyed red actually. I mean really red like ferrari-red. She had a nice haircut to and it was quite pretty.

My wife is blonde, my gf's are blonde, and brunette - I dont know any real red heads yet. I'll keep looking.

I also would have to say brunette men...I have seen a few blond men that are very nice looking, but the darker haired men do it for me...;)

Is brown considered brunette then? I've always thought that brunettes had black hair. Which seems kinda narrowminded.

BRUNETTE!

God Help me! I find Brunette`s so much more NATURAL and sexy. No matter how dark the skin is ( Ya Hip? ). I call it the Mary ann syndrom. Too many Gilligan`s island reruns. Yes I was raised by TV!

Attachments

• rude008.jpg
    rude008.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 621
I like black haired girls. But they're all nice. I even saw a grey haired woman that was absolute hot looking with it.

i like redheads and blondes, but always end up with the brunettes. the hair color doesnt really matter to me. i like the personality and looks.im game as long as its not blue or yellow. brunettes, redheads, and blondes are all good in my book.

I love redheads -- the kind that are deep, apple red... With blue eyes!! So killer!!!

But damnit, I love all the hair color girls. I'd have to say in this order:
1. Redhead (the good kind)
2. Blonde
3. Brunette
4. Straight black hair (too common)

how did this get bumped and no one has posted.... hmmmm I gues someone voted.... glad to see the brunettes are in the lead :D :D (even thos I have red & blonde highlites) :D

Back