Blood test on Muscle Depot gear

viciouscycle

Just had bloods done, I was pretty sure I had crashed my E2 last week. Pretty sure it has rebounded now as the level is crazy high. Was running .5 adex eod, then dropped to .25 e3d . Will probably go up to .5e3d
.Im running 700 test E, 400 deca and 50mg/day dbol. All muscle depot powders.
At least the test lvls are pegged! MDs gear is good to go.

CBC With Differential/Platelet
WBC 10.5
RBC 5.09
Hemoglobin 15.2
Hematocrit 45.2
MCV 89
MCH 29.9
MCHC 33.6
RDW 13.1
Platelets 339
Neutrophils 60
Lymphs 27
Monocytes 8
Eos 4
Basos 1
Neutrophils (Absolute) 6.4
Lymphs (Absolute) 2.9
Monocytes(Absolute) 0.8
Eos (Absolute) 0.4
Baso (Absolute) 0.1
Immature Granulocytes 0
Immature Grans (Abs) 0.0
Comp. Metabolic Panel (14)
Glucose, Serum 83
BUN 21
Creatinine, Serum 1.41 HIGH eGFR If NonAfricn Am 62
eGFR If Africn Am 72
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 15
Sodium, Serum 140
Potassium, Serum 4.5
Chloride, Serum 98
Carbon Dioxide, Total 26
Calcium, Serum 9.4
Protein, Total, Serum 6.5
Albumin, Serum 3.9
Globulin, Total 2.6
A/G Ratio 1.5
Bilirubin, Total 0.2
Alkaline Phosphatase, S 33 LOW AST (SGOT) 29
ALT (SGPT) 36
Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum >1500 HIGH Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH <0.2 LOW FSH, Serum
FSH <0.2 LOW Estradiol
Estradiol 223.1 HIGH Roche ECLIA methodology

Last edited:
How long are you running dbol for I'm scared of orals. My liver seen some action. I am thinking of a test eq cycle and everyone says to kickstart with dbol. I guess 2 weeks wouldn't be harmful. DO yo split the dbol dose in 2 or all at once?

I run dbol 4 weeks on 4 weeks off ,I split it in half one in the morning and one pre workout.
I was a little worried at what I would find it's been a while since I've run bloods!

Dbol runs my liver enzymes up about 3-4 weeks in, but they come back down after 2 weeks. Just FYI....;)

How long are you running dbol for I'm scared of orals. My liver seen some action. I am thinking of a test eq cycle and everyone says to kickstart with dbol. I guess 2 weeks wouldn't be harmful. DO yo split the dbol dose in 2 or all at once?
I'm gonna be doing a 20 week test/ eq cycle in the summer. I might even throw some tren in at the end!!
if you liver has had some issues I would probably go with var or skip orals all together.

so you were taking dbol when you had this test done?

if so i find it odd that your liver enzymes are actual on the low side. be sure to select a cholesterol test as well next time

I had just started taking them 3 days prior. I'm going to do another test in a couple weeks to make sure my e2 is in check, I'll have a cholesterol panel done then. Thanks!

Last edited:
ok that explains it, i would expect to see some elevation in liver values on dbol, and like you said be sure to add your cholesterol panel, if its off to begin with do yourself a favor and drop the dbol it will only make it worse

If I drank 15 beers a night for 15 years straight what do you think that did to my.... I mean what effect would that have on your liver?

When did they sell 15 packs lol yea i averaged that for about 5 year buy a case a day and when they weekend hits double that 15

No 15 packs regular cases of light beer. I guess that would come out to like 3 cases every 4 days. The fourth day I would'nt have to buy beer. 15 might be a little light probably more like 18-22 especially in the winter.

I posted some blood work a while back and was also running some winni and dbol from MD. If you notice in mine the RBC and H&H are elevated even at low doses. Of course I was running test too but MD is gtg. My lipids are jacked as expected. Trying to counter with red yeast rice niacin cq10 and asprin.

Back