Blue Silk Bath Salts...

Crackheads never cease to amaze me...

What blows me away is that someone (I'm SURE) was soo cracked out prob started snorting a variance of things until this was discovered...

Support your neighborhood crackhead...lol yeah right..

Oh I almost forgot, so My wife got home from school yesterday (highschool teacher) and I told her about this thread and the bath salts, and she was like "Oh Yeah My kids are sniffing them" lol she said she already got an email from the front office letting the teachers know that this shit was going around and that kids were spazzing out on them and that one kids bugged out real bad and started stabbing himself with a knife over and over again,lol, i know i shouldnt laugh but what happen to hanging out at a bar and waiting for a runner to go in and grab u a six pack so u and ur five other friends could get dizzy off one beer each,lmao

damn times have changed

No Shit Huh? I remember those days. that kinda shows my age but oh well.lol I was at the gym the other night and these 14 year olds( that looked much older) were talking about some drug they take that gets them feeling so good but numbs thier dick so they could fuck all night long. WTF? Drink a beer and rub some lidocaine on it, what the hell will they do next, process midget shit to an injectable heroin. :arcade:

No Shit Huh? I remember those days. that kinda shows my age but oh well.lol I was at the gym the other night and these 14 year olds( that looked much older) were talking about some drug they take that gets them feeling so good but numbs thier dick so they could fuck all night long. WTF? Drink a beer and rub some lidocaine on it, what the hell will they do next, process midget shit to an injectable heroin. :arcade:

cant say i have ever rubbed lidocain on my piece,lol

Dont ever pee after putting capsacin on your sore muscles. Trust me on that. No amount of magical bath salt would even fix that torture.

LMAO. Your suppossed to wash your hands before you grab your dick with pepper oil on it. I know how you feel though i did that with tiger balm. Rubbed it in my shoulder and had to piss so bad i didnt even think about it (plus two glasses of scotch didnt help) and wow it got my attention.

LMAO. Your suppossed to wash your hands before you grab your dick with pepper oil on it. I know how you feel though i did that with tiger balm. Rubbed it in my shoulder and had to piss so bad i didnt even think about it (plus two glasses of scotch didnt help) and wow it got my attention.

This is truly the mother of all ancient chinese secrets... if you want to feel what "Hell" feels lik you should try this.

Bet sex wasn't an option after that for a day or so huh?

Its amazing how deep tiger balm can penetrate..lol Get it on your dick and feel it in your balls.

Back