Bodybuilding Kitchen Staples (appliances)

mkdk

Just added an egg cooker to my basics and Im like where have you been my whole life. Besides the blender, toaster, rice cooker what else do you guys find that is absolutely necessary?

Nu-wave oven...my gf got this and it cooks using infrared light so it's fast as hell and actually cooks all the way through even frozen foods. It's simply amazing and I thought it was all bullshit until she got it

Grill at least for me, is indespensable. Funny story, my gym is inside a mini mall and I have this table top small propane grill that I fire up back in a all cement area back room thats still inside. Theres not a burnable item within 75 ft when I light it, all cement and steel. So I leave it there and one yr the fire inspector is looking around and see it sitting there. He says "you dont ever light that in here do you?" I promtly said "hell no, you think I;m nuts??" :wink:

Nu-wave oven...my gf got this and it cooks using infrared light so it's fast as hell and actually cooks all the way through even frozen foods. It's simply amazing and I thought it was all bullshit until she got it

I want one so bad !!! Don't they sale them in two different sizes ?

Back