Boston loyd absolute idiot!!!

The retard thinks he's doing people a favor, but he's on insane doses, he has no clue. That video is gonna get some younger bro's hurt, listening to his stupid ass. I've been doing juice for 15 years and never not once have I had an abscess. Areilla is fine but I can't stand the way she says stuff. She says 20 Meg's instead of just saying milligrams. But I would punish her vagina, you know he ain't hurt in it with that little twig pencil dick he's got. Probably got raisinetts for balls. I'm close to Miami, fl too, maybe I'll see her down here somewhere.

he's just like rich piana, anthony roberts, zyzz...they speak and have a following and people believe what they say as holy grail...it's all bullshit...none of them have accomplished anything in bodybuilding or powerlifting...

I like the guy and his candidness but he's a complete idiot. From what I understand is that he has had very well respected coaches, including Dave Palumbo. So he is getting his advice from somewhere, if he's getting gear advice from them who knows though. From what I've heard him talk, he says he goes up to 10-13 grams of injectables a week, how the fuck do you fit that much oil in you.

- - - Updated - - -

he's just like rich piana, anthony roberts, zyzz...they speak and have a following and people believe what they say as holy grail...it's all bullshit...none of them have accomplished anything in bodybuilding or powerlifting...

I agree on neither accomplishing anything as a bodybuilder but all three have accomplished what they personally set out for. Zyzz is larger now being dead than he was when he was alive and Rich is probably the most popular figure in the sport next to Phil Heath. Bostin is young and dumb, I think he can do a lot but he will have to find a niche but he does have a following.

I don't want to see him or anyone get hurt, the advice he's giving is if you put enough drugs in your system you will grow-you will have terrible side effects too

I wonder what his advice is on blood work? what does his blood work look like?

Total d-bag and a run of the mill physique. There are plenty of guys on this site that look better than him

The Dude Approved

I like the guy and his candidness but he's a complete idiot. From what I understand is that he has had very well respected coaches, including Dave Palumbo. So he is getting his advice from somewhere, if he's getting gear advice from them who knows though. From what I've heard him talk, he says he goes up to 10-13 grams of injectables a week, how the fuck do you fit that much oil in you.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree on neither accomplishing anything as a bodybuilder but all three have accomplished what they personally set out for. Zyzz is larger now being dead than he was when he was alive and Rich is probably the most popular figure in the sport next to Phil Heath. Bostin is young and dumb, I think he can do a lot but he will have to find a niche but he does have a following.

I wonder how long it will be until the police are part of his (following)????

Oh I'm sure they are taking down notes. He is not distributing steroids in any way I don't think.

Lmao! No shit huh. He says 1500 bones in his video like every one has that to throw away. Eh 1500 that's it. Cheap cheap. No biggy. That's a good 10 gay blow jobs minimum. If your tickle the balls and rub the asswhole maybe 200 hundred. So you got to figure, minimum 8-10 blow jays.

Another thing too, as much oil as be says be puts in his arms and body (synthol) you think he would be sitting 22". Where is all that oil going ? Something to think about. I am gonna email him and ask about his blood work. I really want to see the numbers. I can't fathom I is ting what he does. Absolute no sence.

I'm pretty new to gear but, been lifting for 35yrs. and even I can't imagine getting that kind of advice and not thinking it's way too much!! All I know is, I'm damn glad I found this site. You all have given me great advice, MC has great products, and I'm already reaping the benefits of it. Fuck this idiot! I'll just keep reading up here and be ready when my package arrives!! Checking the mail every day.

No one is gonna back this kid and he knows it. He will continue to make his living off of his bullshit drug abuse he promotes

Also, I should add that anyone I've ever met and respected their knowledge never advised high doses. Vets on here like Presser and Dude are very conservative. Dude has repeatedly mentioned low doses of test and deca. Presser stays away from orals minus winny. Nuk said that he still responds well to under 700mg of gear a week TOTAL. The point is that anyone who has to take that much shit (if it's real) to get big has terrible genetics.

I was just thinking I thought it was some sort of gh or slin gut at first. But he's way to young. It looks more like synthol gut. Fucker is trying to get the 3d abs.

Back