Breast Implants in Women make them 500 times more likely to commit suicide! FACT!

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Did you guys know that women who get Breast Implants are 500 times more likely to commit suicide and 700 times more likely to kill another person.

Please help me spread the rumor,lol, cause this Steroid bullshit propaganda about how harmful steroids are is a fucking joke, i know its nothing new, trust me i been around a long time, but its time to start new rumors the media can latch on to,lol.

i know its childish and immature, but what can i say im bored today

they are also 800 times more likely to let you touch them
boobies

so we can just walk up to them and grab a tit no questions asked? thats great bro! I didnt know that ill try it tonight at the gym,

so we can just walk up to them and grab a tit no questions asked? thats great bro! I didnt know that ill try it tonight at the gym,
True story... if they didn't want you looking and touching, they wouldn't have gotten them!

Yup they dont care at all bro, however i am not responsible for you having to walk up to your neighbors in the near future and say you are a sexual deviant lol.

You know i'm much of a breat man. I like legs, ass, and the vagina. They could be flatter than board for all i care.

Dammit man. My wife has 400 cc's now and wants to upgrade. I am thinking at least 550's... LOL Whats that going to make her do?

Dammit man. My wife has 400 cc's now and wants to upgrade. I am thinking at least 550's... LOL Whats that going to make her do?

I'm sorry to say, but that means you are a dead man. I will do my best to comfort her.... unless maybe she could convince Kim to get hers done. Then you would be safe! They could engage in a "who's got the bigger boobies contest" and everyone would be a winner!!
The numbers don't lie! Its a fact and you have no alternative!

I'm sorry to say, but that means you are a dead man. I will do my best to comfort her.... unless maybe she could convince Kim to get hers done. Then you would be safe! They could engage in a "who's got the bigger boobies contest" and everyone would be a winner!!
The numbers don't lie! Its a fact and you have no alternative!

Nice what are friends for

Women with breast implants are 300x more likely to keep My attention while they are talking, 350x more likely I remember their name & 400x more likely that I don't kick them out of bed the next morning:D

Back