Bros, I'm facing a hard decision that I know some of you all had to make...

I make no secret that I am a State Correctional Officer and a part time Deputy Sheriff. I would hold off on using Gear until you are hired and complete any type of training/probationary phase that they may have. Once this is done Juice away. Quite a few of my coworkers use gear. It is not uncommon to find a Dr. that treats officers and sympathizes with thier situation on the streets and actually perscribes them gear.

I know 6 guys that are cops. 3 of them are very close friends. Out of the 6, 4 of them cycle with me every time. What was the dilema again? there is none. Cops are some of the biggest juicers. Here in Jersey at leat.

I HAVE ABOUT 12 FRIENDS THAT I KNOW PERSONALLY THAT I WORK OUT WITH EVERY WEEK THAY ARE COPS AND DO STEROIDS.

WOULDNT YOU RATHER HAVE A BIG STRONG COP ON YOUR SIDE.
ALL MY FRIENDS SAY THE FORCE DOESNT CONDONE IT, BUT THEY TURN THE OTHER CHEEK.

ITS UP TO YOU, SEARCH YOUR HEART AND MAKE THE DECISION THATS RIGHT FOR YOU.

GOOD LUCK,
O2

I worked in law enforcement for several years and did not juice during this time. I could not in good concience possibly take somones freedom for doing the same thing I was doing. I no longer work in law enforcement and have made the decision to use AAS again. This topic came up at another board and turned into a little bit of an argument so I will leave it at that. If you want to hear about my experiences working in law enforcement and my steroid usage (or non usage) during this time PM me and I will be glad to offer my opinions or share some experiences.

Bro, at 19 I personally think you are to young anyhow. Let your body mature before you start to use. Good luck in your choice, you have a long road ahead of you.

What are your stats right now? I'll be you can make a lot of progress naturally, before you would come to a stop. And as your muscles mature, you'll definitely get stronger.

gymrat said:
I know 6 guys that are cops. 3 of them are very close friends. Out of the 6, 4 of them cycle with me every time. What was the dilema again? there is none. Cops are some of the biggest juicers. Here in Jersey at leat.

amen to the jersey cops bro, i sometimes think thats how all the shit gets here, lol. wait it is, a badge is a very lucrative thing

WeirdAl said:
What are your stats right now? I'll be you can make a lot of progress naturally, before you would come to a stop. And as your muscles mature, you'll definitely get stronger.

My stats:

I'm 6', 165lbs (130 when I started), 39" chest, 15" arms, about 6% bodyfat and that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Were those the stats you were looking for or did you mean something else?

Thanks for the replies and it's helping a great deal! :)

Re: ok

Presser said:
stay off or quit the gear and keep the job, good jobs arent easy to come by anymore

I agree with you here kid. Once you become a cop, you can always do your gear, maybe not as much though.

I know someone in Ohio who used gear, and now he can't pass the State Trooper test. He has to settle for being a C.O. Then again here in VA some of the cops are on I guess it could be the state or town you are in. I do agree with everybody else. Your young and still have plenty of natural growing to go.

Bro, at 6' 165lbs, you are not at you full natural potential. I know it sounds like a broken record but I was in your shoes weight wise before too. It all comes down to eating. You probably say "I eat tons" but I can almost guarantee that you don't. I did a few cycles when I was at 155lbs and I didn't eat right and it did shit for me. Once you get your eating in check and you've reached your potential, then gear may be an option. this is just my opinion.

yeah no way should you use gear so young just for recreation, think about it bro, its sensless realy, not to come down on ya bro im just tryying to help, and 19 is way to young especialy if it may conflict with you life long goals

theres alot of bros on here who are much older and i bet most wouldnt even have started to begin with,lol, if they knew what they know now, and not from a side effect stand point but more of a mental addiction reasoning, if that makes sense to ya

You can use gear and be a cop, i have two friends that r about to pass all the test and have a full time job as a cop. I dont know y u think taking gear wouldnt allow you to get a job. I am the same major as u but at a better college.

Ronnie colman is a police man too

footballcat said:
I dont know y u think taking gear wouldnt allow you to get a job. I am the same major as u but at a better college.

Because WVSP is really strict on people using steroids. I've talked to many troopers and they don't want their troopers using it incase of the bad reputation. Also, before anything else, they give you a polygraph and will ask you that question. If you say yes, you're fucked. If you say no and it says you're lying, you're fucked.

92StangMan said:
Has anyone faced this decision before?

I will not go with the long-winded story here but I will say that I blew it, in your same situation. There is NOTHING I would rather do than to be an everyday patrol cop.... and I phuked it up with gear. However, only you know whether it is worth it or not. For me, it wasn't.

Just my opinion but......

Skip

Saks said:
I know someone in Ohio who used gear, and now he can't pass the State Trooper test. He has to settle for being a C.O. Then again here in VA some of the cops are on I guess it could be the state or town you are in. I do agree with everybody else. Your young and still have plenty of natural growing to go.

Ditto on the VA cops/gear thing. I know of several police officers in our gym that juice.......BTW, Ronnie Coleman was a police officer in Arlington, I THINK he might have taken some performance enhancing agents..:D

Back