Bulking diet

vertigorocks

hey i was wondering if this is good for a bulking diet or if i should tweak anything or beeating someting not on my list here. Any suggestions would be really appriciated. Thanks in advance guys.

1st meal- N-large shake with 880 cals, 52gr protien b4 milk, 78g carbs and 6g of fat.

2 meal- 5 eggs, 1/4 of honey turkey and moz cheese in an omlet w/ either 2 slices of WW toast or a WW bagel

3rd meal- Something like chicken franchese or lemon chicken 2 breasts with a bowl of pasta

4th meal- 2nd n-Large shake (pre gym)

5th meal- Cyto gainer shake (post gym) 910 cals with 2 cups of milk, 56g of protein, 80g of carbs, 5 g of fat. 3g of creatine, 2 g of glutamine

6th meal- Either a honey turkey, swiss lettuce tomato sandwich with mustard or a grilled chicken hero.

7th meal- PBJ and a bowl of oatmeal, maybe some cashews or peanuts

8th meal- Omlet again and 4.5 grams of omega 3 fish oil

any thought, comments or suggestions?

eat more meat you fucking vegan homo...i eat everything with protein when i am bulking..remember what i told you about abs..there for pussy underwear models..now go eat something...

lol, abs! dont worry about that, i havent seen them in like 2 months, and soon i wont see em at all, BE-ATCH! lol, cant wait to get some orange juice

think about adding some wheat pasta to your bulking diet..its a great slow burning carb and the added cals will def help..

can you buy it for sweet cheeks?;) Ill go buy some now actually, im tired of sitting around, maybe ill even come over and see if youre not a sick dog anymore

When bulking diet, I never plan my meals, I just always make sure theres food in my mouth and always feel like I got to shit my pants from all the food intake...

Back