Cable Company rant....

You have that Apple Protection, but that only covers defective equipment, not if it gets broken from dropping it or shit like that. At least that's what I was told through Sprint

Nah it covers everything from broken screen to crushed in crash. Like I said its an old ass policy though and I know a lot has changed especially with unlimited everything

Huh, I don't think damage is listed under my girl's insurance either, it's a bunch of bullshit, but that's life

That's terrible man, I've got less than perfect credit personally and they weren't even going to make me pay a deposit. That's fishy if you ask me
Yea yhey thought they had me over a barrel but I just used my wifi and watched showers on the net and went to chilies around the corner to watch my ball games. Lol. I showed those guys. Probably spent well over 600$ in beer at Chilies in a year. Lmao o well fuck DTV. They didn't get my money.

Yea yhey thought they had me over a barrel but I just used my wifi and watched showers on the net and went to chilies around the corner to watch my ball games. Lol. I showed those guys. Probably spent well over 600$ in beer at Chilies in a year. Lmao o well fuck DTV. They didn't get my money.

Hopefully not Penn State showers......

- - - Updated - - -

And I'll apologize now before Presser calls me a 9 year old girl for making that comment, but I couldn't pass that one up

Lol. It was a good one. I'm not sure if that was auto correct or my no spelling as I meant SHOWS. Only got two but I like them. Revenge and scandale. Funny stuff. I haven't had any PEnn St showers. On either side. But again was funny

I knew what you meant, but when I first read it that was the first thing that came to my mind so I couldn't pass it up

Back